• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most clever thing I've seen.

beauxflex

Oh one oh done. Let's party in da oh one one, son!
Brilliant and Winning!!! Gotta love Lionel wish I would have been this smart.

[attachment deleted by admin]

blacksheep10 said:
I had never heard that song before, and after looking it up on the tube, I know why :wtflol: You are more gay to me now that you've heard that song and know the words, and its "stuck in your head". very niche market you're pitching humor to here.
Trust me, white ass Wyatt knows and he will have "Hello" stuck in his head, too. :spin:

Bones said:
Hey, can 50 more people post that pic on FB please. ::)
Oh I'm sorry. It's the first time I had seen it. I thought it was clever (hence the title.) Hate to over saturate the site with rediculous pictures that people have seen before. Go to hell, Bones! You go to hell and die. My feelings are hurt, bad. :flipgotcha:

blacksheep10 said:
plus, beauxflex thinks facebook is for gays. Doesn't do it, too fruity. :flipoff1:
Damn, this is the first I had seen it, guess I don't facebook enough laughing1
Clint, there is nothing original on the internet ever. Always an R :flipgotcha:
SORRY! I got unicorn blood and madonna's DNA!!! I'm still bi-winning! :spin: Don't look at the thread if you've already seen it, HA!

Bones said:
FB is ghey, not tony little on a bear hide ghey, but ghey none the less
Alright Bones! I haven't met you but the most ghey thing I've ever seen is spelling gay different. Are you worried that your IT department has a keylogger on you. I will quit being pissed at you after this :flipgotcha:. I think it's more fun to bash blacksheep anyway. PS FB is ghey as $hit, PHAGS!

Bones said:
Oh I've met you before in my stays in P-town and trips to Rounders. :drinkers:
Oh yeah. That doesn't help I drink a lot in my spare time. :spin: Are you the guy that put his nuts on my passed out bartender's cheek? Or the guy that pissed off my back porch while smoking weed? Or the guy that sat and watched two hot lesbians dillie-dallie?(No wait that was me. Good time, by the way, and definitely recommend it.) Or the guy that got a pierced nose from an earring while banging a broad in my office? I still have blood stains on the floor from that one. The only guy left could be one of Miles' gay friends? :dunno:

Bones said:
Yes that was me.
Well I'll be go da hell. Nice da see ya again. However, the guy that bled all over my office was a Mr. Ba Ba Blacksheep. He got fishhooked by a pretty lady's earring, in mid-stroke. Now that was a sight. I proceeded to call that young lady's father and explain the situation. He promised to send me some money for the cleaning bill. But unlike the money you got from your girlfriend, I ain't seen a nickel of that million dollars. :flipper:

i've got your t-shirt ready Bo, i hope you like it
livepreview.jpg

Beauxflex, I talked to your brother-in-law tonight, I confirmed what he's always suspected. You're a queer. :dblthumb: :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Beauxflex, I talked to your brother-in-law tonight, I confirmed what he's always suspected. You're a queer. :dblthumb: :flipoff1:
You started it. :flipgotcha:Actually, since I got married don't really have any choice, since she became celibate. My brother-in-law can screw off he really is the pretty boy. :****: