Most expensive thing you have driven

USS Stout Aegis Guided Missle Destroyer

ap-navy-sub-collision-4_3.jpg

:****:

Jeep Family said:
USS San Jacinto Aegis Guided Missle Destroyer

ap-navy-sub-collision-4_3.jpg

:****:

And the winner is...... A guided missle destroyer. This guy pretty much told everyone else to :flipgotcha:

Audi A8s, Porsche 911s, BMW 745s, blah blah blah, Malibu Wakesetters, worked for dealers for years. Kinda ruins it when I do get in a nice vehicle. :-\

Re: Re: Most expensive thing you have driven

I haven't really driven a lot of notably pricey **** that I can recall, but I guess it would be the ole silver bullet Z06 I had a couple years ago. That was one hell of an immaculate ride. And bitches love vettes...

zydagetu.jpg

u4egu5u2.jpg

9ery2yra.jpg

eradare6.jpg

68 Azimuth motor yacht, ended up being bought by Latrell Spreewell. I think it sold for around 1.7. It wasn't much fun to drive, kinda boring actually. A 10 year old could keep it going straight. It was much more fun walking around the boat while its cruising at 38 knots. Its like having a bad ass house thats moving. Most expensive car? 1967 427/435 Corvette Roadster. We had just finished it and it was heading to Carlisle for the show(1988). back then it sold for $125,000.

most expensive that i have owned would be my old 71 hemi cuda

most expensive i have driven, a lamborghini murcialago

I'll play... This has my name on the title. Combined value $165000
y3uvy5yz.jpg

This is it set up ready to make some of that $$$. Back
3uqutahy.jpg

I could post up some pics of me pulling a half-million dollar trailer with a twelve thousand dollar truck.

Re: Re: Most expensive thing you have driven

I drove a outlaw drag car I don't know what it cost but it makes about 3200hp and knocks out mid 4s in the 1/8.. sure did I turned the steering wheel and everything while it was being pushed by 3 ppl lol

Most expensive thing I guess is some vettes I've driven. Road in a special edition supercharged viper but didn't drive..

Problem I find being 6'6" tall and usually 230-240lbs is that I don't fit in much of anything that cost a lot of money ha. Tge more it cost the less room on the interior.. take rock bouncers and l ambos for example

I drove a Ferrari f360 back in high school. That was a nasty car. Various corvettes and such. But that Ferrari was the most expensive by far.