• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 87 Zuki

LiftedZuki

GetAttachmentaspx-5.jpg

As it sits today :D

With bumper trimming I can turn except full lock it hits my springs on the back side, I need to put on wheel spacers but they already stick out 2"s. Also have YJ springs in the garage I need to do (just no money for shocks)

Last edited:
So what are the plans for this (other then the YJ's that is)? I am doing the /yj's myself right now a waiting for a few things to sell to get it really going. Good looking Zook:awesomework:

After I get the YJ springs/DT3000's, (I'm helping my bro do a toy swap in his zuk) he gave me two axles with a spool/locker in them, and 5:1 t-case gears.

So things to buy : DT3000s, ford shock towers, make a rear upper shock mount, ZOR snatch (t-case bucket).

Lookin for a job so broke, only got $200 right now, about $150-200 short of what I need to be.

Last edited:
After I get the YJ springs/DT3000's, (I'm helping my bro do a toy swap in his zuk) he gave me two axles with a spool/locker in them, and 5:1 t-case gears.

So things to buy : DT3000s, ford shock towers, make a rear upper shock mount, ZOR snatch (t-case bucket).

Lookin for a job so broke, only got $200 right now, about $150-200 short of what I need to be.

I know how it is cash is hard to hold on to. I have a job but with a wife that don't make much and a new born plus bills it just adds up fast. What size tire you got on there now? What are you plannin to run?