The pictures make it look better, that's why I didn't get to close

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: My Angryfab buggy "ISSUES"

zukimaster said:
Black buggy's matter to! Looks awesome man

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Haha, thanks. Trying to get coolant bleed now so I can take it for a spin

Unfortunately it has a little lifter tick. I know ls engines have that as a common problem. I should have changed them when I did cam, but I was being a tight wad. I have read trying marvel mystery oil or sea foam can help. If not it will probably be ticking for a while, till I have time and want to, to pull the heads

Looks and sounds great. That lifter might free up after you run it a bit. Or you could pull the valve cover and put a little atf down the pushrod hole. Or just let it tick. Did you get to tear around in it yet?

Beerj said:
Looks and sounds great. That lifter might free up after you run it a bit. Or you could pull the valve cover and put a little atf down the pushrod hole. Or just let it tick. Did you get to tear around in it yet?
I read about the atf, may give that a try also

I drove down the road a little ways. Haven't bleed the brakes, because haven't had anyone to help me. Didn't want to get to crazy and crash.

Lol yeah, that wouldn't be too fun. Fwiw, those little vacuum bleeders are pretty cheap and in my experience, work better than the old pedal pumping method. Plus, it's a 1 man job.

Beerj said:
Lol yeah, that wouldn't be too fun. Fwiw, those little vacuum bleeders are pretty cheap and in my experience, work better than the old pedal pumping method. Plus, it's a 1 man job.
I bought one from harbor freight, but couldn't get a good seal, I may see if someone around here has a better one

Well, I'm an idiot. I guess I forgot to tighten down a rocker :****: but on the upside, u don't have to pull the heads now

Looks really good. When you are strapped in can you reach the transfer case shifters? Maybe its just the picture...they seem far away.

bbone said:
Looks really good. When you are strapped in can you reach the transfer case shifters? Maybe its just the picture...they seem far away.
Thanks Yea, I can reach them

Latest posts