• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Angryfab buggy "ISSUES"

Under the knife, glad I painted
452306668b07608ccebf26ce5735cb88.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: My Angryfab buggy "ISSUES"

kmcminn said:
The fittings on coilovers would hit chassis when fully flexed. When I set up the suspension, they would clear just barely. Burkey was working on them at aop, and pulled on the rti ramp and one hit and broke. I didn't have anything that would flex it that hard here

Re: Re: My Angryfab buggy "ISSUES"

nealcj8 said:
Did you decide not to just flip them around?
No, just going to move them, still going to build a hoop around them tho

Put some prc heads, trailblazer ss intake, 92mm tb, 46lb injectors, and BTR stage 3 v2 truck cam. And some ajk off road steering line brackets
6202ebac513dab88d4441f0189cd1f5b.jpg
1a62b3b2e1bfaeaafb043646404e5e6d.jpg
2919e357ab2831ae6127e58ec3e49c5a.jpg

How's the motor repair coming along? Meaning will you make it to RBD in the buggy?
It's going to be close. It's completely tore down, waiting for rod and main bearings to show up. Hopefully they will be here in next day or two, and get it rebuilt this weekend

Good deal there. Knew you were tied up between shop and house so was just checking.
Yea, house is finally done. I tore it down about 3 weeks ago. Replaced all the front link mounts, re did the carrier bearing, and a few other things. Had to buy a new transmission case, and swap everything over to it. I hope by the time I get it put back together, the weather will be starting to cool back down

Yea, house is finally done. I tore it down about 3 weeks ago. Replaced all the front link mounts, re did the carrier bearing, and a few other things. Had to buy a new transmission case, and swap everything over to it. I hope by the time I get it put back together, the weather will be starting to cool back down

That's great on the house being done and I saw the picture of it looking all sad and torn down in the Random Pics Thread.

Latest posts