• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My daughters first car....

Re: Re: Re: My daughters first car....

TBItoy said:
Pretty sure the rebuilt title excludes him from warranty :****:
Hopefully saved enough to cover some repairs if needed. Seems pretty tight.

That didn't last long.....

Attachments

• 2015-04-13 18.44.30.jpg
    2015-04-13 18.44.30.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 101
Yeah she's fine. Just some seat belt rash and bruises. Scared the **** out of us though. Another couple feet forward and could been real bad.
Unfortunately it was her fault...had her intermediate license for two weeks now.

Glad to know your daughters okay I have a 16-year-old in a new Camry and scares me every time she leaves the house. Very safe driver but things can happen anytime hope everything comes out good for you guys!

civicmindedex79 said:
Saw this on book of faces. Glad she is ok. Cars can be replaced and hopefully she learned a very valuable lesson that doesnt cost mom and pop too much.
Thanks guys. Yeah that's kinda how we're looking at it...lesson learned hopefully! Just a bad way to go about it.
Cars paid for but who knows how the settlement will work out cause it does have a salvage title already (water vehicle), run and drove great and only 55k miles. Main thing is no one was seriously injured. Guess she'll get her older sisters Soul...hope that Kia lives a longer life! :****:

Glad there was no serious injuries. Things can be replaced, but people cant, especially when it comes to kiddos.

johneddie said:
Guess she'll get her older sisters Soul...
Wow man, that's rough. When my kids are bad i just send them to their room, certainly wouldn't take their soul. Not sure what the older one did to deserve that but you should be on one of those "worlds strictest parents" shows. laughing1

On a more serious note, glad no one was seriously injured.

Well the claims dept didn't drag their feet. Car was a total loss.Signed title over today and picked up check.
Hate to see it go but.....actually made money on it. Paid $8800 and after $500 deductible got check for $11,729! :****:
One of the few things I've ever came out ahead on. Hope she don't wreck this one... :driving: :-\

He'll ya, just save the profit for the insurance increase :****: Kia makes a good car, my mom's driving a 07 now with 260k on it, it's had nothing but tires, breaks, and oil changes!