• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My dodge, My dodge, My dodge..................................

Buy a duramax its the best tow rig/daily driver I have owned. Towed 21k over Chinook pass no problem, even passed a couple motor homes pulling trailers up the grade on the way home. Gets 17-19mpg daily driving and 10-15mpg towing/hauling.

Last edited:
Buy a duramax its the best tow rig/daily driver I have owned. Towed 21k over Chinook pass no problem, even passed a couple motor homes pulling trailers up the grade on the way home. Gets 17-19mpg daily driving and 10-15mpg towing/hauling.

Awwwwwww... The light duty diesel is cute! :redneck::haha::haha:

Been there, towed more then that, and got better mileage :flipoff:

I've only towed 14,600 :booo: . I need to get that damn truck back on the road and load that trailer down :cheer:

Huh looks like hes lying,:wtf: but that is typical with people than own cummins powered pickups:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
they all just wish they could afford a duramax :kissmyass:

Huh looks like hes lying,:wtf: but that is typical with people than own cummins powered pickups:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Everyone on here is laughing at you right now. You have no clue about his dodge or what hes done with it.

Everyone on here is laughing at you right now. You have no clue about his dodge or what hes done with it.

Oh ok and I care:flipoff: Because???:wtf:
:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

DONT Buy a duramax its Not the best tow rig/daily driver I have owned. i got Towed over Chinook pass no problem, even passed a couple motor homes pulling trailers up the grade on the way home. Gets great MPG while being towed/hauled by a cummins.

Fixed it for ya :looser: :cheer: :rb:

Well, your partcialy right in that jeff is sometimes full of ****, but like everyone has said, your accomplishment is really neat:awesomework: and well, jeff's truck actually performed:cheer: And, yeah, your right, we all couldn't afford the D-max, because it would take 2, to do the same work a cummins could do:kiss:

so what exactly did you PULL that was 21,500 lbs going freeway speeds over a pass?? I'm curious, and what scale did you use? the one in the bathroom?

so what exactly did you PULL that was 21,500 lbs going freeway speeds over a pass?? I'm curious, and what scale did you use? the one in the bathroom?

Well it was a 36' goose neck trailer custom built with a living area in the front and a couple wheelers on it.:flipoff: And for the scale it was the truck Cat truck scale in North Bend so I am sure its very accurate.:looser:

Well it was a 36' goose neck trailer custom built with a living area in the front and a couple wheelers on it.:flipoff: And for the scale it was the truck Cat truck scale in North Bend so I am sure its very accurate.:looser:

I like the fact that if something happens and my **** gets wrecked.. The Lawyer won't take everything I own :flipoff:

And next time you go. I want to follow you.. see what kind of speeds you keep, while going over the pass.