• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Junk

Hey Mike, before you fall asleep.... :;

Can I bring it over next weekend? Also, I still got that lockrite for the Mrs.... :awesomework:

Loaded on the trailer and ready to be delivered to Gold Bar where it will be completed.... :awesomework:

YotaMakeover009.jpg

YotaMakeover010.jpg

Couldnt have picked a better guy to wrap it up. i like this truggy, makes me wish I fit in the first gen cabs better.

Thanks, I was really impressed with what Ive seen so far with Crash's work. Especially his ability to clean up the underhood wiring which was a big deal for me. I had considered going with a LC Engineering SDS kit just for that purpose.

. I had considered going with a LC Engineering SDS kit just for that purpose.[/QUOTE]

that is one expensive kit,a friend of mine has some trick 4cyl parts from LC including that kit, he's got around 6g's into his 22re and it flat out rips, smokes my bro's v8 toy in the dunes:cool: sound like a fawkin formula truck

you going to buy my diffs or what:corn:

I wonder how Crash is doing on that sexy red hunk of junk??? Looking at the Crashfab Shopcam, Im thinking Mike needs to move the cam so we can all see the progress.... :redneck:

I wonder how Crash is doing on that sexy red hunk of junk??? Looking at the Crashfab Shopcam, Im thinking Mike needs to move the cam so we can all see the progress.... :redneck:

off track here but did you ever end up selling that 22re motor, i still could use one?

Working on the shop PC right now. Had a little issue with it.

Had to finish up one item on the flatty and did some looking/thinking on the toy. But now its game on.

Working on the shop PC right now. Had a little issue with it.

Had to finish up one item on the flatty and did some looking/thinking on the toy. But now its game on.

Sweet! Cant wait to see it start coming together.... :awesomework: