• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Latest Score!!!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Well, I just picked this 88 Tintop up this afternoon; It's got a blown motor(hole thru the block!!!); As the fuel prices continue to climb, this is gonna be my DD- May be a bit before I get to it, but for those into these little boxes on wheels--here's a teaser; The plan is install a 1.6L, spring it over for some lift, get some T-case gears, and run 30's, maaaaaybe 31's ...........Build pics coming at some point....obviously motor's gonna be 1st!!!:D Gettin a new hoist next week, can't wait to get off my back!!!:redneck:
HPIM0950.jpg

HPIM0949.jpg

HPIM0948.jpg

HPIM0947.jpg

HPIM0951.jpg

HPIM0953.jpg

The plan is to make this a nice little DD/ light duty wheeler---got my other one to beat!!!!!!:redneck:

Last edited:
No, I never heard from that one....:booo:
I got this one from a club member....His son needed a high steer conversion and some brake work done on a Yota, he bought all the parts, and I did the work for this Sami....it comes with a running engine I need to pick up tomorrow---although I think I'm gonna put a bigger one than stock into it...

Probly gonna keep the 1.3L, but it'll definitely get a new cam, header, exh, etc....we'll see when I get the running motor torn down...if it's too far gone I'll 1.6 it!!!

The sami's are all the must have vehicles here anymore. I know of guys that are willing to spend up to $5000 for them. I think they are nuts for putting that much cash out for them.

That is a nice score!

Besides the sami's, the other craze that's going on here is the Ford 4x4 vans that are lifted! There is like 12 of them in town, and they are the gayest thing to have! :rb: There is an additional 6 owned by one of the owners of Tillamook Country Smoker!