• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Life is Hell thanks to USA 6x6

I'm gonna be there sunday if these things actually show up, wanna go? Next weekend I'm goin to Ethel to test the new tires out.

Finally got em mounted. They are still wrong ,but I mounted them for the time being until they sent me the correct stuff. The backset is off an inch, they did not send the double beadlock inserts, the powdercoat is ****, and one wheels profile is different from the other three. Oh well, I talked to daniel today and he says hes gonna make it right, so for now they are just regular wheels. I still think the thing looks sick with the tire and wheel combo under it.

Last edited:
:cool: It looks alot narrower then b4... BTW i might be able to go tomorrow for few hours if your headed up:awesomework:

Finally got em mounted. They are still wrong ,but I mounted them for the time being until they sent me the correct stuff. The backset is off an inch, they did not send the double beadlock inserts, the powdercoat is ****, and one wheels profile is different from the other three. Oh well, I talked to daniel today and he says hes gonna make it right, so for now they are just regular wheels. I still think the thing looks sick with the tire and wheel combo under it.

No one could have forseen THAT coming...

:haha::haha::haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: I'm sorry dude. But that **** is FUNNAY!!! :redneck::redneck::redneck::redneck::redneck:

:stirpot:

Last edited:
:cool: It looks alot narrower then b4... BTW i might be able to go tomorrow for few hours if your headed up:awesomework:

I am goin up tommarow for a little while, nothin major, just need to test a few things before next weekend, call me tonight and we'll set it up.

hey, if i cant find anyone to go to walker with, i would be down to wheel with you guys, if thats cool. what are you planning on running?

Latest posts