• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Life is Hell thanks to USA 6x6

mjp1080

My life has become a living hell. I know that the Pirate board spread the word about these guys long ago but I kinda missed the warning and now I am paying for it. Nine weeks ago I order a set of 16x14 powdercoated double beadlocks from USA 6x6. Within one week they had already lost my paperwork and gotten the size wrong. Fast forward 4 to 6 weeks they still werent done and would not return any of my phone calls. They then proceeded to lie and say they had been shipped when in fact the damn things still had not even been powdercoated. Finally yesterday they got here and low and behold they sent the wrong size wheel:mad: . Anyway, to sum it up DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY They may be cheaper but it is definately not worth it. They will lie to you, avoid you and they are slower than molasis in January, just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

No, we did not make it this year but I will definately try next year.

Good luck. It REAAALLLLYY helps if you can spread the message on every board and every group and every everything if you want to go. You've actually got to sell the message so that all these total strangers will actually go out and buy a magazine ANNNNNDDD mail that entry in.

Other things that will help is a very nicely staged action shot. Something in the rocks, lots of flex, looking precarious.

And if you have the ability of putting a blower, supercharger, rockwells, or any other stupid upgrade that probably won't actually help, but gets every hick from Arkansas to Wyoming to vote your way.

I know this, as I ran TTC once, and judged twice.
Good Luck

Good luck. It REAAALLLLYY helps if you can spread the message on every board and every group and every everything if you want to go. You've actually got to sell the message so that all these total strangers will actually go out and buy a magazine ANNNNNDDD mail that entry in.

Other things that will help is a very nicely staged action shot. Something in the rocks, lots of flex, looking precarious.

And if you have the ability of putting a blower, supercharger, rockwells, or any other stupid upgrade that probably won't actually help, but gets every hick from Arkansas to Wyoming to vote your way.

I know this, as I ran TTC once, and judged twice.
Good Luck

Good advice. Get a alum headed big block with nos

I had the same experience with USA6x6. Worst part about it is now that I have my wheels, I really don't think that they have that great of a product.

Customer Service: We have NEVER had ONE customer with a problem we refused to help/correct. If you have a question or problem let us help :) 1-580-351-0600

hahaha straigh from there website...:jerkit:

their wheels leak, their wheels break, and their customer service is for ****, sorry about your luck, I broke a wheel that they made and they were supposed to replace it, here it is over 2 months later, and still no sign of my wheel, guess I will start the phone tag game again.

Daniel screwed me too. My "new" tires were re-treads. My "new" wheels were made form old wheels that were dented. The pattern was supposed to be lazer cut, and was torch cut & the two plates dont line up. I bent my two rear wheels, and now one leaks. It took him two months longer to get me the parts than what he said. And the rockwell pinion brakes he sold me were a joke. Everyone I know that has delt with him has had a bad experience. Please spread the word.

I have heard ALOT of complaints from that guy. And I remember when the **** really hit the fan with camo over on POR...

Ive dealt with them a few times and ive had good luck. I just ordered new wheels from them last week and was told i should have them this week so we'll see.

I have heard ALOT of complaints from that guy. And I remember when the **** really hit the fan with camo over on POR...

Kinda funny that they were not banned off pirate even with all the complants againts them, untill Camo got screwed. :stirpot:

Ive dealt with them a few times and ive had good luck. I just ordered new wheels from them last week and was told i should have them this week so we'll see.

Dont hold your breathe.

I have sent three emails to him since the incorrect wheels left my house and the son of bitch still wont respond.:mad:

Well as the sun sets today I have been hearing "they'll ship tommarow" for going on five days now, yet still my truck sits there lonely in the driveway. Its just f*cking killing me!

Last edited: