• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My zuk

kwoods71

I've been meaning to post a few pics of my ride, It's nothing special but it's a good time!

CIMG1923.jpg

all cleaned up
CIMG1645.jpg

CIMG1646.jpg

What the hell do you mean by " nothing special"? That looks like a going machine to me son. :eek: Now give us the dirt on her. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
What the hell do you mean by " nothing special"? That looks like a going machine to me son. :eek: Now give us the dirt on her. thumb.gif

haha thanks! well it's an 88 zuk, 103" wb, Cut 39.5's,yota axles welded up, Full hydro steer,6:5:1 transfer, MFI 1.6 geo. 4 linked f/r with coil springs ( i've got air shocks purchased). The cage is 1 3/4" HREW. It's does go really well for a 4 bangin zuk.

As for the back breaking seats, there all I could come up with at the time, The one picture it has TJ seats in it but there was no room for your skull after we built the cage. so later i'm going to purchase some nice seats later,cause those seats are ROUGH! haha

The axles are actually stock, I've had really good luck with them so far. I've been on 2 big rides on them since i upgraded everything ( grayrock and harlan) and havent had any problems yet. BUT I also no when to let out of it haha. it's just a matter of time. The ram is is a 2"x8" from tsc, the psc pump/orbital/hoses are donated from the mine i work at.....

What gear ratios are in there? With a 6:5:1 transfer case, you ought to be in a walker next to it passing it up. What a crawl ratio that would be. thumb.gif

twiztedzuki said:
nice zuk! those look like yota axles in pic?

ya there yota axles.

CHASMAN9 said:
What gear ratios are in there? With a 6:5:1 transfer case, you ought to be in a walker next to it passing it up. What a crawl ratio that would be. thumb.gif

The differential gears are stock 4.10 and combined with the 6.5:1 transfer is a really good combination, not to fast not to slow. It spins those 4D's no thumb.gif problem