• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches west

pokey

just me
Anyone know who the 3 rigs were up at Naches trail yesterday ? tow rigs were parked at the pyramid lot. I have a picture of the tow rigs but not going to post it. I want to talk to the owners before I turn it into the FS leo for his investigation. Yep I know I am a tattle tale but I am so ****ing tired of the bullshit that's happening that I just don't care.

Is one of the rigs a ford f250 ext cab either gold or blk? Looking for a stolen rig. ****ers gotta mess it up for everyone else. Any damage done??

Lots of damage done . I would hope they see this and come forward. I would rather work with them and allow them to fix the mess themselves.

just turn it in or post up the pic that's the only way you will find out who it is...

Turn it in. Let the law deal with it the way they will. Posting it up here could lead to vigilantism, then you're culpable.

I believe we should be judged by our peers.

Heck those of us who have worked hard to do right are always judged by our peers--why is it the ones who do bad are somewhat protected...

Saw some pretty built rigs coming into town and wondered where they were headed...

Check that, it was a few days ago...

If they went off trail turn them in, no need to let them do right. If they stayed on trail and violated nothing but a seasonal closure there is no guilt. I do not accept the notion that those who go "mudding" and go off trail and tear up meadows reflect upon myself and responsible wheelers who believe use doesn't equal damage. If you stay on the trails, use does not equal damage.

I was up off the 70 at the second pit shooting and saw three rigs roll by and thought hmm wtf are they doing ..then a few mins later I saw two forest rangers hauling ass down the hill ..I was busy shooting so I have no idea what happened or what was going on but I'm pretty sure that the rigs you described I saw on green water side of the 70. I say post the pic if that doesn't get any results. Turn them in.

Some groups have been up there driving the roads, not the trails. Not everything is closed right now.

If they went off trail turn them in, no need to let them do right. If they stayed on trail and violated nothing but a seasonal closure there is no guilt. I do not accept the notion that those who go "mudding" and go off trail and tear up meadows reflect upon myself and responsible wheelers who believe use doesn't equal damage. If you stay on the trails, use does not equal damage.
:awesomework:

Its been my experience that working with such scofflaws is much more expedient then going through the prosecution headaches.(when possible). It doesn't really matter if you feel that they don't represent you because in the real world we all get painted with the same brush regardless of the reality. In some aspects use doesn't reflect damage but once again it doesn't really matter what we think its what those in charge think. As much as I enjoy trying to keep trails open its people with attitudes like yours that keep getting things closed. Working with the powers that are in "charge" and sometimes against them in the proper way is the only way we have what we have now. Compare what we have with just about any other state and you will see we have much more use of our public lands. Hate to tell you but its from being involved and working the system for our benefit.

NWW has a trip reports section?

Invite only and I must know who it is..

If anybody wish's to be added then pm me and I will add ya..

Its an area thats totaly out of sight of any joe blow who signs up to the forum. I did it for those who wish to share that "grey area" stuff and the stuff we love without being bashed about it..