• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches

Mrblue

We are headed to the cheeze this friday for some wheelin/camping !

Anybody wanna go with? JayLuke, Money, MarkM come awn bitches.....:fawkdancesmiley:

I need my Yota finished sooner than later......I think Mark is giving me my eviction notice soon.:redneck:

Have fun.:cool:

Tempting bro...I really need to get my axle in before I go out again. Otherwise I'll just keep putting it off. I finally got inspired to do so this weekend. Gonna tear it apart Friday. Get it done Saturday. If I finish really early I will call you:;

:booo:wish I could go

Jason, if your takn off tonight I'll just hit ya up sometime next week, have fun:beer:

Well another epic trip, we ran the shoestring friday night and the snow was so deep we lost the trail for a bit.... after some searching and deciding we would have to spend alot of time winching to retrace what we had just come down, we walked around with flashlights and found the trail again:awesomework:

snow wheelin is my fave!:D

Last edited:
That was a GREAT time:cool: Wheeling the "string" at night in the middle of a snow storm. Really cures that hunger for adventure...quickly:; The snow was perfect for wheeling. Really light and packable. Can't wait to get back out there. And thanks again for the hot-dog Brent! :haha:

What time did you guys hit funny rocks? We rolled in there saturday morning about 11 and it was all virgin pack.