Narrowed fiberglass hoods

Beyer

DC1
Who has them other than:

Team She-J - Only has 48"
Campbell Ent - Prices are a little high and not sure on some of the sizes
Twisted Customes - Too much $$$

Thanks.

Chris Durham or Durham Motorsports in SC. Jimmy's 4x4 has them but She-J makes them, he just resells em. What width are you looking for? Campbell will do any size cut to fit but they are crazy expensive

Cole said:
What size do u need? I thought She-j offered a 52

I did not see it on their site, but I might try to call.
I would like 50"-52" . I would take one that was 54" at the cowl, as long as it tapered down pretty far before the grill.

Cole said:
What size do u need? I thought She-j offered a 52

Nope, they offer 48 and full size which is 60. Good luck finding one that size Beyer, I have looked for ages and outside of a stock one cut down to width you will be out of luck. TC will be your best bet in the 50-52" range, they may have one but it may not be the syle you want

I am sure he helped you guys out. He was going to have to use a full width and cut it down to fit mine. Was going to run like close to a grand

A buddy of mine has a 50" that I think will work pretty good on the new chassis, but he bought it from a guy, who bought it from a guy, who bought it from a guy........ and no one really knows where it originally came from. :dunno:

Toddy said:
What about Trent Fab? Lexan but I think the FJ hood is 52".

I thought about it. My hood now is a T-Fab lexan hood. It survived a few rollovers, but once it did crack, it is screwed, no repairing it. At least with fiberglass, I can half-ass repair it.