• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville by 11

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
That is the hope anyway, found a four seat golf cart (Rzr) down there and the money is right so I am running down to grab it. It is actually about an hour and a half east of Nashville. I offered the dude $300 to drive an hour and a half and meet me and he declined, must have a more money than time. Wish I had time to stay and check out the nightlife but I have to get back to Kansas is at a reasonable time tomorrow because my daughter has prom. If you see a maroon crew cab Chevy and a slightly wrecked blue razor roll by honk and wave

TBItoy said:
must be damn right on the $ to drive all the way out here from KS.
Yes it is very much right, while it is wrecked I have fixed 20 of them and can do it in a short evening, and the broken transmission doesn't worry me as I have a spare on the shop floor and just repaired another one last night. There is about five grand in extra **** on it that makes it worth it and asking price is only $6500

blacksheep10 said:
Yes it is very much right, while it is wrecked I have fixed 20 of them and can do it in a short evening, and the broken transmission doesn't worry me as I have a spare on the shop floor and just repaired another one last night. There is about five grand in extra **** on it that makes it worth it and asking price is only $6500

Hell it's gotta be close to Cookeville, I should go buy it laughing1 laughing1

When you get ready to leave, try to click your heels 3 times like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, you may end up back in Kansas real fast! :rolf:

Man I wish, I am already questioning my sanity jumping in the truck and just rolling out with little to no planning, I should get back to my hometown tomorrow at nine or 10 in the morning if I don't stop or sleep or anything. Hoping to make margaritas at lunch so I might grab a two hour nap somewhere in the middle of the night

Re:

So are you meeting the guy in the middle of the night?

Rickman is just across the holler from me 10 miles east. I'm about 10 miles north of Cookeville.

Re: Re: Nashville by 11

blacksheep10 said:
Should have offered Nick the $300 that I offered the owner to run up and grab it and meet me at the edge of Nashville and save me three hours off of my round-trip
I'd have done it, but I'm currently laid up in bed with hellacious tonsillitis and a 102 fever.

Re:

TBItoy said:
So are you meeting the guy in the middle of the night?

Rickman is just across the holler from me 10 miles east. I'm about 10 miles north of Cookeville.
I am about 100 miles from the north edge of Nashville so I should be at his door at 11 o'clock. I was trying everything in my power to get him to meet me at the east edge of Nashville or even at the highway where you turn north to go to Cookeville but he does not want to leave his house. I offered him as much as $300 to just drive one hour closer to me and to be honest I probably would've thrown $500 out to meet me at the north side of Nashville. I guess he has more money than time.

Late night/early morning cannonball run!

While not necessarily on your way back home (30-40 minutes southwest from I40 near Murfreesboro, TN) you are welcome to crash at my house to catch a few hours of sleep before heading back to Kansas.

Rolling back into Nashville now and hoping to make it to somewhere in Kentucky or Illinois before I take a small nap. I have about a two hour cushion if nothing goes wrong. The old Duramax did pick up a rough idle somewhere along the way and at the last you'll stop the fuel gauge quit

Re: Nashville by 11

Drive fast and pass on the corners......or is it something else?......Oh well, hammer down and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Nashville by 11

stano said:
Drive fast and pass on the corners......or is it something else?......Oh well, hammer down and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's "drive fast and take chances"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk