• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville by 11

Forgot to keep checking in, the goal was to be here at the Mexican restaurant for tacos and margaritas at lunch, I had time to go home, visit my bathroom and shower and brush my teeth and still made it to the restaurant with two minutes to spare
B62F77BD-CBCC-4E44-881E-A3DF4A8C522B_zps5cxwnwxv.jpg

2CA7D843-D6FE-4528-8911-4A12ECFFB023_zpsafztxrcf.jpg

Never shut the old Duramax off the whole trip but when I was about three hours away from home I had to take a leak and the area was sketchy enough that I did not want to lock it with the Fob and leave the key in it with it running so I shut it off. When I came back out it didn't start for 10 minutes. I was just tired and have delirious enough that I was having trouble processing where to start. The highway was loud enough I could not tell if the lift pump was running so I start ****ing with wiring and fuses and went back to the ignition and heard the fuel pump running so I burp the system at the Schrader and after 20 more seconds of cranking it fired up. Otherwise a clean smooth trip

Yesterday was a little slow after lunch, tequila got me sleepy, but I pushed through. Had 17YO daughter's prom, so I had to clean the jeep for her to take, go to park for pictures, help set up and tear down walk in, then go for tacos with the wife. I was out of gas at 10:30 when I was released to go home to bed laughing1
3 AM brought coyotes to the back yard sniffing around my boy's fair calf so I was hanging out the window with a light and a pistol. Wife got home at 4 from afterprom (where she was also the decorations chair) and woke me up again, but rested now and working on other junk this morning. Boy's first communion at noon today!

Re: Nashville by 11

I'm anxious to see the rzr that sparked all this. How bad is it?

I have been casually looking for a 900 for seat for a while now. The wife doesn't feel confident enough to drive on a bigger excursion like across the front range in Colorado from the Eastside to the Westside of the divide. We have two kids that go with us and that is fine when we are in the jeep but in a razor I either need to drive one with one kid and she needs to drive the other with another kid or I needed a four seat. I wasn't going to buy one unless it was cheap enough that I could get my money and more back out of it once we decide whether it is a good fit for the family. The jagged is a desirable 900 for seat and this one is covered up with accessories, five or $6000 in extras like for position intercom and a 5 inch low ranch Gps along with tons of other ****, some useful like suspension, and some not useful like 17 different LED under glow lights and a giant stereo. Either way it was a front frame hit and I have pulled 10 or 12 of those out on 900s and I'm very comfortable with repairing them. This one turned out to be even easier than I initially thought because the frame is bent up in the middle so 20 or 30 minutes on the frame machine and a new cage and it is good to go. The previous owner also thinks the transmission has a problem but because there is not a window in the side of the case I am not worried, they are cheap to fix and I have a whole spare transmission laying on my shop floor. It was one of those deals where I have been passively looking for one that is too cheap for about six months for our upcoming Colorado trip in case we decide to go side-by-side's instead of jeeps. This one came along and I decided it was go time. $6500 plus $250 or so getting it and $1000 in repairs and cage (discounting my labor) and she's a clean title 900 mile jagged, so 11ishk.
F4D47C42-D320-4D1B-B898-9DAC62E40AEF_zpsifhaazve.jpg

fordcontraption01 said:
Where and how did you find one with damage like this? I would like to pick something up like this myself.
On a FB rzr page, they come across every now and then. At auction they seem to bring more, like that one would have gone for 8ish at auction and then you have fees and have to pay sales tax (unless you're a dealer). Luckily it wasn't a total and didn't go to acution. He didn't put a price on it in the ad at first, so everyone was offering him $500 for a bit, then the next 20 comments after he put up $7000 asking were people throwing 4500 offers at him, so I called. He had a $5500 offer plus a quad he didn't want, so I was willing to give the whole 7 when he says he would entertain a $6500 cash offer. All negotiations should go this way haha! I got in the truck and went.