• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

National Call To Boycott Target

And I hate Home Depot. Their stores are always dirty and cluttered and usually can't find anyone to help. I go to Lowes since they opened a store close by. Always have a better shopping experience there.

I somehow posted my response in the middle of Lightbndr post. Didn't mean to do that! My post started at with "I'm the father of five daughters..."

You educate your children on what to look for. You now have them go in to check for anyone. What kind of shoes are they wearing? Is there a purse on the floor or on the counter?

All the same ways you are extra careful in covering your firearm when you enter a posted gun free zone. You adapt and keep on truckin

Well fuk where the hell do y'all shop? Hahaha dam. I Fukin hate everything .. Just to get that out there. But seriously was there a problem with trans genders at target bathrooms before this? Haha don't recall ever seeing one anywhere to be honest. This is Fukin retarded. Waste time on something else for god sakes ya shitty government .. Sheesh let Em squat wherever. Their days coming soon anyways.

LightBnDr said:
So the real question is, at wal mart do let your children go to the restroom alone while you're somewhere else in the store? Or do what a parent is supposed to do and accompany your child?

Target is no different. You stand outside while your daughters go in and the moment you see a man walk to the door you stop him. You do what you're supposed to do.

The choice to walk away and get on Facebook to talk about it is super high school to me.

I'll still shop there as well as accompany my family to the restroom like I have since I got married and had children. I like that 99.5% of target bodies speak fluent English and every clothing/shoe design isn't catered to Mexicans.

But hey I was just sharing my opinion.

Oh and yes I will sell all targets my patented splash proof urinal. Know dat

2 questions.
1. Stopping them before they go in...ok, how do you go about doing that? Physically? Are you willing to go to jail for it when the law and store policy both support the individual you are stopping? Furthermore, what basis do you have for stopping them? You can't just automatically "know" they have bad intentions.

That is why it is a more logical decision to take your business elsewhere. Even if you don't get arrested, you could be sued in civil court and you'd likely lose.

2. Stopping them before you go in is fine, but what if they are already in there?

I agree that responsible parenting is key and you are 100% correct in saying that you should teach your kids what to look for. You also are correct, in my opinion, with the statement you made about keeping on trucking with a little extra CYA even though that is a different story entirely.

For me, it is just easier to take my patronage elsewhere. Just like with the gun deal. There is a store in my home town that has a prominently displayed no guns sign. It is the most convenient store to me. But...I don't shop there out of principle. If I have to break the law in order to be a comfortable customer, I'll just go somewhere else.

I do not sign petitions, nor do I plan to start. However, I do not support businesses that support and fund things I do not believe in. It's their right, and I don't have to agree with it. Other stores sell the same ****, so I'll go there.

RebelRider said:
I do not sign petitions, nor do I plan to start. However, I do not support businesses that support and fund things I do not believe in. It's their right, and I don't have to agree with it. Other stores sell the same ****, so I'll go there.

This is my sentiment.

So when I was in Japan, there were a number of businesses and restaurants that had signs "No Americans". They wouldn't serve you if you went in. They'd ask you to leave and if you didn't, they'd call the cops. Here's my thing. It NEVER bothered me. If you don't want my money, I'll spend it somewhere else. I have zero issue with that.

The boycott of 1.2 million former Target customers is working. $10 BILLION in lost company shares.

I quit going there and pulled prescription drugs I had from their pharmacy. I know they sold that side but still I'm not going.

Target had said that the 1.2 million who had signed that was a small amount of daily sales. But the bigger impact is people like myself who didn't sign any petition but now just choses not to do business there. The unspoken crowd will make the bigger impact. We will never get away from stores with these policys but Target chose to make it public instead of just letting it happen and say nothing, basically, pun intended, putting a target on their back for backlash.