• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear that he is doing better. We always feel so helpless in these situations but thank to God for directing the doctors. Our prayers continue for all of you.

Glad to hear the good news,You and mama hang in there with high hopes,will continue to pray for all of yall.

Man what some great news

Y'all are in are prayers buddy

Keep us posted!!

Gonna be a big day for my lil buddy! They are gonna remove his chest tubes that has been in there for drainage, he help them remove one last night with a good jerk of his hand, and they are gonna take him off the ventilator today! So hopefully today will be a big step towards goin home!

i'm sure yall are ready to get home with your baby boy and enjoy him. i know we were and we didn't go through anything like yall have. i'm still check'n this thread everyday and hope'n everything is going well for your family

Our prayers are with you and your family. Makes me realize what is important and how lucky I have been with my children.

Well he done great today! Is off the ventilator and breathing on his own good! Chest tubes are out and all! He looks better today than he had looked since the surgery! He is still having a little bit of a irregular heart beat every now and then but they are working through it, they said its pretty common thing in heart surgery and it should work itself out! Thanks for all the Prayers! If someone doesn't believe in PRAYER I can show them a prime example of what miracles it can work! I am forever thankful for all the thoughts and Prayers sent up to the big man for my little man!
I know it still looks bad but it's really not compared to what he had on him
CCFBAE42-AF3F-4C21-9C54-8A1AB0240EB5-1367-0000019860A5CEDD.jpg

And we had to our mittens on him because he likes pulling on things! Pulled one of the monitoring leads off his chest yesterday and he helped them pull one of the chest tubes out this morning at about 5 o'clock scared me, his mama and the nurses to death lol

No matter what, that's a beautiful site right there Bradley. Please don't leave us hangin on his progress. We all still need to keep praying for the wee man! Love that little boy. :dblthumb:

You are absolutely correct Greg! This kid has daddy wrapped around his finger so tight it isn't even funny! Never in my life have I had so much love in my heart as I do for this lil dude! :dblthumb:

Me and my wife are praying for him. She works in the PICU at UT and takes care of babies like yours, falls in love with each and every one of them. Sad they have to go through it, but in the end I think it brings family closer and makes the kiddo tough and resilient. Faith comes to the forefront in the family's lives again, which is always good! thumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts