• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hav been watching this tread sense you started it my heart has gone out to you and your family. I hav a little boy too only 3 months old.. I just saw the picture of your beautiful little boy and I don't understand how you can go through some thing like this without our Saviors help. may the Lord be with you and your family as your son get stronger.ans I pray for a fast recovery and I hope your son comes home soon. I will bless the Lord for the health of my children and your family will be in my prayers..

So happy he is getting better. Still praying for yal an the little man.
like they said above. I check this tread out every day to see the updates.
so keep them coming. god bless

Bradley, glad to hear things are improving.

You guys will be through this before you know it !

Yeah B. DRAKE we all might have sum underground kinda dirty forums on here lol..... we might cuss like sailors and even pick on each others rigs sometimes [understatement] but i believe we all in the end really care for our fellow man and the good LORD and whats left of AMERICA is the reason !!!! continuing to pray for ur family I dont have kids yet but woo wee I can only imagine so stay strong. Have a Merry Christmas ........
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif hope to C ya on the trails
Bobby

Not much of an update but he has been doin great all day, the only real issue they are working on right now is getting his heart rhythm under control! Maybe it'll get in the right track tonight or in the next day or so! But other than that he is doin good!
Just resting!
65E6E610-9553-4030-BF59-7F41910B1E36-1367-000002B57CBBB45D.jpg

I'm digging the head full of hair. Looking like he's heading the right direction finally

You can't rush the Big Man's job now. He's firmly in His hands... Still praying for Brayden. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
You can't rush the Big Man's job now. He's firmly in His hands... Still praying for Brayden. thumb.gif

No doubt! I told the doctors we'll stay down here as long as it takes as long as he was healthy :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
No doubt! I told the doctors we'll stay down here as long as it takes as long as he was healthy :dblthumb:

Let me know if you need some relief, I'll do what I can to help out.

I know Im on the backside of this one but my thoughts are with you and your family B.Drake !! Very glad to hear of all the progress ! thumb.gif

My fiance is interested in what the specific diagnosis was for Brayden. Her son was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome... he rocks the same killer scar and he is now 12yrs old brotha ! :dblthumb: Looks like your little man is a real fighter ! :woot: :woot:

They haven't really put a sure name on it I don't think! Brayden only has like a half a heart so they are just having to route blood to places that needs more than the heart will push to it.

Boy it was hard to do this morning but I had to leave him for the first time since he was born to come to work for one day to get holiday pay and be off til January 3rd, teared up leaving the room! But my wife is there with him and doin good this morning!

Im glad your lil man is doing better. He's one heck of a fighter for sure. Hes definitely planted firmly in the palm of the Good Lord's hand. My family is still praying for you and your family. If u guys need anything dont hesitate to call brother.

Lil man is still hanging tough! He is off all of his medicine except the heart rhythm medicine he is gonna take by mouth, so all of his IVs are gone. He still has what they call a PIC (spelling may not be accurate) line in that they can give him medicine if they have to, it's like a IV but a lot safer as far as infection goes and he will have that til we go home! But he is looking good! Lung X-rays and all looked great this morning. Hopefully will be back bottle feeding this afternoon!
F8D3D704-BAEC-4B49-B39A-B33B39E866AA-4576-0000050D4340F76F.jpg

A little update, they got his heart rhythm under control with medicine for now but it will go away on its on in time! They got him back to bottle feeding, and if nothing changed the doctor said that we will be goin home in a few days!

It's amazing what kind of miracles PRAYER can work!

God is great my friend. If you guys need help thru the holidays, post up a paypal or just let us know what ya need and we're here for ya. Still gonna keep prayin', you keep updatin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.