• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it must be very hard in your and mamas shoes right now, just wanted to let you know we are praying for your family.

I'm so glad the lil guy is doing better.
stay strong and keep the faith.
holler if you or Ashley need anything , you know where ole fatty is at.

Another good night for Brayden! They took his pacemaker off and he is doin fine without it! Baby steps but so thankful!

Just spoke with his Dr., he said that in they had talked about what his next step was gonna be and they have decided that they feel like the best thing would be to go in and put a balloon in his Pulmonary Artery to get more blood to the lungs instead of putting another shunt in. They are gonna try to do it tomorrow afternoon. He still needs to lose a little more fluid before surgery but he is on the right path! So thing are lookin better but he still has a little ways to go, just gotta appreciate the baby steps! Just keep praying because The man upstairs is definately laying his hand on Brayden as well as me and my wife!

My heart goes out to your family. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going thru. God bless your family! In our thoughts and prayers.

Well some more good news from the Dr., they come in this morning and done a EKG on his shunt and there was sign of good flow goin through which is great! They have had Braydens chest open since thursday when they done the shunt in case there was an emergency, but they decided to go ahead and close his chest this morning. They just got done with that and he did great and is doin good so there is a very good chance they will not have to do the second shunt! And they have had him on medicine to keep his O2 levels up, they took him off of that this morning and has been off of it for about 4-5 hours now and the levels are staying up great! The Dr. said he wasnt real sure why the shunt started workin to its full potential but was glad it did, I told him it was because he had a lot of great people praying their hearts out for him! Thank the Lord for the improvements! :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
Well some more good news from the Dr., they come in this morning and done a EKG on his shunt and there was sign of good flow goin through which is great! They have had Braydens chest open since thursday when they done the shunt in case there was an emergency, but they decided to go ahead and close his chest this morning. They just got done with that and he did great and is doin good so there is a very good chance they will not have to do the second shunt! And they have had him on medicine to keep his O2 levels up, they took him off of that this morning and has been off of it for about 4-5 hours now and the levels are staying up great! The Dr. said he wasnt real sure why the shunt started workin to its full potential but was glad it did, I told him it was because he had a lot of great people praying their hearts out for him! Thank the Lord for the improvements! :dblthumb:

Glad to hear the good news! Keep the faith and great explanation to the Doc of why the shunt started working.

Keep fighting little guy, we are all pulling for you... Keep that head up Papa, things are looking up :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

His love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out!

It is never ending.

Never pray without expecting a result! God bless your little boy. You Sir truly have a lot to be thankful for, and that is great thing!!

I think i can speak for everyone. We will continue to pray for your family.

Colt

Status
Not open for further replies.