• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

money_pit_yj said:
2.5 hrs minimum to get to a ''park".

I mean we could always go to the Covington Pike bottoms with all the mud whompers but it's sketchy. and nasty.

That's one reason I don't plan to ever move back to west TN.

Nothing I like to do out there except duck hunt, and that's only 2 months a year.

yeah we live in cullman and can be at 12 different parks withing 2 hrs. Spoiled for sure but still dont make enough time to ride

money_pit_yj said:
2.5 hrs minimum to get to a ''park".

I mean we could always go to the Covington Pike bottoms with all the mud whompers but it's sketchy. and nasty.
Go there and get your truck broke into :****: and still have to clean all the mud when you get home, no thanks

TBItoy said:
That's one reason I don't plan to ever move back to west TN.

Nothing I like to do out there except duck hunt, and that's only 2 months a year.
I live just a little Northwest of Memphis, and have been try to get my wife to move somewhere over in Alabama or Tennessee, she said maybe once she is done with school. So maybe there's still hope.

Dirt700 said:
Go there and get your truck broke into :****: and still have to clean all the mud when you get home, no thanks

We grew up riding there. It is rough to say the least. Where do you live? Next time we go ride I will give you a shout.

money_pit_yj said:
We grew up riding there. It is rough to say the least. Where do you live? Next time we go ride I will give you a shout.
Just outside of Jonesboro, what about you?

Just looked at the fb page and looks like it's only going to be for comps so us poor boys that don't have high dollar buggies won't ever see it.

TBItoy said:
Plus some "non-park" wheelin spots.

And Aetna.

And GMP is only 2.5 hr from Huntsville.

And Deadwood in Spencer, TN (I don't know anything about it though)
Who's the guy to talk to about deadwood? I'm up that way often.

xjmarc said:
Just looked at the fb page and looks like it's only going to be for comps so us poor boys that don't have high dollar buggies won't ever see it.

That couldn't be more wrong.

The park is open to everyone but only for a few events each year to start out. You will also be able to rent out the park for large groups on non event weekends once it is established. You can wheel the entire park while the competition is going on or watch the race and trail ride afterwards. We will have plenty of trails for everyone from Stock Jeeps to the baddest rock bouncers in the Land.

This isn't just me building the park but a joint venture between a few good folks that have a dream. If we build it. They will wheel it.
Hope to see everyone April 28-30th. We have a ton of work ahead of us but that has never stopped us before! :driving:

redneckengineered said:
Yea we're spoiled bad. My buddies make fun of me because I will cry if we have to go more than 2 hours.

must be nice! :flipoff1:

it's shows about 8 hours for me, I'll be checking it out for sure!!!

BustedKnucklefilms said:

The park is open to everyone but only for a few events each year to start out. You will also be able to rent out the park for large groups on non event weekends once it is established. You can wheel the entire park while the competition is going on or watch the race and trail ride afterwards. We will have plenty of trails for everyone from Stock Jeeps to the baddest rock bouncers in the Land.

This isn't just me building the park but a joint venture between a few good folks that have a dream. If we build it. They will wheel it.
Hope to see everyone April 28-30th. We have a ton of work ahead of us but that has never stopped us before! :driving:

Guess I read it wrong. I'll go back to my first comment. Look forward to breaking something there.

BustedKnucklefilms said:

thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif
Can't wait to check it out Matt!