NNR Headcount

• Yep, I'll be there

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • pussin out and watchin?

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Oh ****...up to 10 + Jeremy and the boss!

If we get enough this'll be just like EJS at Moab...vehicles lining the trail from start to finish and no one going anywhere :haha:

So when driving Jeremy's buggy fall's through, am I still gonna have a seat?:flipoff:

Yeah...I suppose I got room for a **** talking, beer drinking, winch cable pullilng garden gnome :fawkdancesmiley:

**** talking.... yes sit
Beer drinking..... your goddamn right
winch cable pulling garden gnome.... that too (none better):fawkdancesmiley:

Also, your gonna have to give me a boost up into the grave digger, it's a little tall for us garden gnomes:kissmyass:

Also, your gonna have to give me a boost up into the grave digger, it's a little tall for us garden gnomes:kissmyass:

Got it covered.

You'll be so busy stacking rocks and pulling cable that you wont have a chance to sit down :awesomework:

You could always just hold onto the bottom of the skid plate :haha: :redneck:

Got it covered.

You'll be so busy stacking rocks and pulling cable that you wont have a chance to sit down :awesomework:

You could always just hold onto the bottom of the skid plate :haha: :redneck:

I definitely wouldn't be in harm's way:flipoff:

This is going to be an intresting day....lol Monster trucks, midget cage fighters, chicks with sacs, and................

Is anyone going to watch also going to wheel (easier) trails?

I'm thinking once a few catastrophes happen this thing could be like watching paint dry so I was mabey gonna drive my jeep out.