• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No longer for sale! Please DELETE!

Re: 2009 RZR "S"

Nossir! I really don't know if I wanna sell the RZR lol it's been a good one! I have owned it since it was brand new

B.DRAKE said:
Nossir! I really don't know if I wanna sell the RZR lol it's been a good one! I have owned it since it was brand new

I was surprised to see it for sale. What are you wanting?

I may know someone....PM me your number. :dblthumb:

Don't let this thing fool ya because it ain't a XP it will climb right there with one :****: if it don't sell in a week or 2 I'm gonna keep it and put good shocks and some power adders on it :woot:

B.DRAKE said:
Don't let this thing fool ya because it ain't a XP it will climb right there with one :****: if it don't sell in a week or 2 I'm gonna keep it and put good shocks and some power adders on it :woot:
You wait two weeks and these Elkas are going to be in another state :driving: As far as power adders I have a few XPs sitting in the shop...Lets do this :dblthumb:

nateb83 said:
You wait two weeks and these Elkas are going to be in another state :driving: As far as power adders I have a few XPs sitting in the shop...Lets do this :dblthumb:

Oh we can! Just get ya heart right on mine :dblthumb:

Speak for ya self I been on a xp hunt for a w eek now.. my sponsors just tell to keep what I got cause everyone afraid ill be to fast in the xp instead of eating my dust Yall be calling where the hell are u

flipper101 said:
Speak for ya self I been on a xp hunt for a w eek now.. my sponsors just tell to keep what I got cause everyone afraid ill be to fast in the xp instead of eating my dust Yall be calling where the hell are u
molaugh

I think i'll just stay with what I got and just cruise behind yall. Im not has hardcore as Bdrake,Tyler,and Nate. I'll just sit back and watch yall and drink beer.

you'll never be tha man he is.......

you should be ridin a horse and buggy anyway , you lil Amish Prick