• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NO TC buggy for sale ad here?

bigsilly said:
Bingo... There was good action there. You had the mud pit antics going on one side and the waterfall on the other side. You could sit in the middle of the two and not miss a thing.

That was back when GR was fun to wheel.

Back when a comp buggy was running 44 front and rear with cryoed stock shafts. And new fangled suspension technology was the thing. like revolving shackles.

I was standing there when the kaiser buggy jumped into the mud pit.. I had just been the first one to conquor the little deep side that day with my 85 chevrolet, bobbed and doved, 38.5 boggers, 44 and 14bolt...

I miss the old gray rock days.. when there were trees standing and the coal was still where nature made it. Skipping Highschool to go set up camp and wheel on fridays :drinkers:

i am digging this ol school ! cole still havent converted that video of the cyclones and toug of war , been working alot . mabe ican get babydoll to help on this this weekend.

the good ol days are hard to beat......did anybody ever hit the powerlines at the "hippy farm", summertown? thats where my off road days started and the money blown on this stuff began

What powerlines are you talking bout the hill on the left going in thats closed now?

The hippy farm used to be where everbody round here rode before WITC. Most everbody I remember that rode there don't ride anymore. Pd runions, hardhead and charles hannah, and paul potts, those guys used to be fun to ride wit.

I don't know of anybody ridin back anymore, I'm sure people still do. And yeah there has been a lot of timber cut back there I know we cut several jobs back in there years ago.

I know Bambi is still there but I hear it aint as bad as it used to be. Some still ride in there a bit but you gotta know how to get in.

Charles's truck is still runnin round WITC. It's silver now. They were always a blast to ride with.

Old school wheelin aint dead!

B.DRAKE said:
I think this thing has already found a new home :****:

I was sent a pretty bad ass pic message of a pile of cash. :****: So I think TC is a good bit richer now!

Matt O. said:
I was sent a pretty bad ass pic message of a pile of cash. :****: So I think TC is a good bit richer now!
Probably the same picture they posted on Pirate. I wouldn't know what to do ridin around with that much cash :****: one hand on the steerin wheel one on the Pistola molaugh