• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

not to late to get ricky b pics for christmas....

hey Ricky have you ever thought about making a calender some of your pics are better than the pirate ones i have on their calender . just a thought not sure what the local interest would be maybe you could get a preorder/commitment and see if its worth it .

A calender is a big up front money expense. even if you don't buy 20K worth like nolen its still a lot.
Dude, I'd like to buy a pic but there isn't anything of anyone I'd like to give :-\
maybe I'll look in the xrra gallery but I'm the only one that likes what I do. wife and mom hate it, its dangerous and takes me away from family laughing1 maybe I'll get one for myselft thumb.gif

buy one for yourself... i wouldnt mind having one to show these rednecks around here that think wheelin is done on powerlines... you know the ones that there **** "will go anywhere"...

draggbody said:
buy one for yourself... i wouldnt mind having one to show these rednecks around here that think wheelin is done on powerlines... you know the ones that there **** "will go anywhere"...

The ones with 40" Hawg's and Warn "lockers" up front. molaugh