• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 17th test drive

Emilie and I will both be there. See if a 4 door stock rubicon can run the new trail ;-)

If anyone from Bellingham/north want to caravan down, let me know!

Emilie and I will both be there. See if a 4 door stock rubicon can run the new trail ;-)

If anyone from Bellingham/north want to caravan down, let me know!

If you come down Jacob its show support and enjoy yourself, not come down to cause chaos as that would be totally opposite from what we are trying to achieve.

If you come down Jacob its show support and enjoy yourself, not come down to cause chaos as that would be totally opposite from what we are trying to achieve.

Where the **** did that come from? :looser: :wtf:

With that attitude, no wonder why people think Rieter is a joke. You might want to consult with other people before reciting ignorant trash. :mad: :mad:

Where the **** did that come from? :looser: :wtf:

With that attitude, no wonder why people think Rieter is a joke. You might want to consult with other people before reciting ignorant trash. :mad: :mad:

No attitude--just stating what you said...

So your saying you didn't say that?

If you didn't then I apologize but my point still stands as we need to all stand together and simply show the DNR with numbers..

:awesomework: Can't wait for some good burgers. and some questionnaire forms to fill out :D now I wish my RC was running, it'd be a good day for that!

No attitude--just stating what you said...

So your saying you didn't say that?

If you didn't then I apologize but my point still stands as we need to all stand together and simply show the DNR with numbers..

Say what? The new JK? Isn't the whole point of this green trail to be for stock rubicon Jeeps?

I do have other words I'd use, but I'll leave it at this: Anyone traveling 3+ hours should be doing this for the cause; not for the burgers, and certainly not the wheeling.

I wish I could make it up, if nothing else just to see the new trail.

Darn family obligations :mad:

I'll be there and i'll bring another buddy who isnt on the forum as well. We look forward to showing support and shootin the **** with everyone!

Is there, by any chance, someone from the Tacoma/Puyallup/Graham area going to this???

If so, since I am unable to make the trip, I was wondering if someone could transport a part from BoxBoy back down this way...

Make sure you are Legal to use DNR land... Discovery pass or ORV tabs or whatever is needed...

Bringing the LRZ. Think they'll allow me to "mark" Tight & Twisty? :flipoff:

Change of plan: Will just drive the Jeep to make it easier on parking.:eeek:

Last edited:
Ow hell ya,

ONE MORE DAY

Just some information for all and everyone coming

D pass is required or ORV tags
Reiter road is open from the Goldbar end

For those pulling street ligit rigs
We are going to get tight on parking. So if you could park and unload on a wide spot on Reiter road that would be cool. This has been OKed by the Sheriffs dept and no one will get harassed for this. Also NO D PASS REQUIRED ON REITER ROAD FOR PARKING.

Can't wait for this :awesomework:

Anyone have good directions from tacoma to reiter

405 N to 522
Follow the signs to Monroe
Go East on Hwy 2 ( I would say about 20 miles)
After you go through Goldbar about 2 miles you will see Reiter Road on the left
Turn onto Reiter road and follow it for about 3 miles
You will see Deer flats Road on the left (FS rd 6010 on google maps )
There will be a blue sign that says ( Reiter foothills )

I have been out of it for 2 weeks... Just got back from Jeffs house with this info. I may show up tomorrow with the wife just to say hi to some folks and add 2 more bodies.