• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November 1st

Question. Which exhaust should I run? Currently the rig is V8 through headers, converter and a single chamber 10 series Flowmaster. I have a large stock muffler I can mount up too. Which would be more appropriate for the DNR weirdos?

Question. Which exhaust should I run? Currently the rig is V8 through headers, converter and a single chamber 10 series Flowmaster. I have a large stock muffler I can mount up too. Which would be more appropriate for the DNR weirdos?

Be you and all will be OK. This is not a black opps mission

I'd like to get in on this.. Any reason to go wheelin is good enough for me to take a day off from work. Got an 88 comanche

52E89384-54CA-47B9-99B9-6D6AF7C5D6E6-6323-00000324858A94BE.jpg

92BDC0AE-EE54-4A53-9983-51863DC9DD8B-6323-000003247D2E1188.jpg

:awesomework: a little bird told me you may getting motivated to pick up the slack on your buggy retrofit!?

I dont know about motivated... just kicking some things around. It will be my winter project to make it a roller for sure. I dont want to set the bar too high. I got lots of spendy parts on my xmas list but Santa didnt answer my phone call so It may be a while before she runs.

I dont know about motivated... just kicking some things around. It will be my winter project to make it a roller for sure. I dont want to set the bar too high. I got lots of spendy parts on my xmas list but Santa didnt answer my phone call so It may be a while before she runs.

Just make it happen

Just to let everyone know, that this is still a go. I talked to David today and confirmed

Unless things go sidways, it looks like the 17th will be the first play day for everyone:cheer:

Just to let everyone know, that this is still a go. I talked to David today and confirmed

Unless things go sidways, it looks like the 17th will be the first play day for everyone:cheer:

Not sure I understand? 17th of December? November? Is this when the first trail opens?? I just don't want to make any outlandish aussumptions, sorry for being outa the loop :mad:

Not sure I understand? 17th of December? November? Is this when the first trail opens?? I just don't want to make any outlandish aussumptions, sorry for being outa the loop :mad:

June dude....Yes the 17th of June.... stay in the loop here.........:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

No just messing with you, thisis the 17th of November