• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nylint

BigPaul

How many of you guys are running Nylints? I have a T-Maxx I use for racing but I picked up one of these a few months ago and I am loving the slow stuff now. I have been impressed so far. Check the "custom" soft top.
108_0824.jpg
[/IMG]

I have a few. :D how many do ya want? :redneck:

Last edited:
Holy chit dude. It looks just like mine.
Here are pics of it before I put the finishing touchs on it.
I don't use this body. It just sits in the garage. The last
two pics is what I use.
Here's a vid I made a few months back using a bullet cam to film with.
Nylint On The Rocks (Please right click and save)

whtnylint.jpg

whtnylintbk.jpg

tundraprofile.jpg

tundraback.jpg

Looks sweet. I painted mine last night but my daughter ran it over with her scorion before the paint cured and off it flaked :haha:. Now I going to try and dye the tube stuff and see if it lasts longer.

smr4runner said:
Holy chit dude. It looks just like mine.
Here are pics of it before I put the finishing touchs on it.
I don't use this body. It just sits in the garage. The last
two pics is what I use.
Here's a vid I made a few months back using a bullet cam to film with.
Nylint On The Rocks (Please right click and save)

Sweet video. :cool: What'd you use for the onboard camera?

I bought myself a 1:6 Nylint for Christmas :Good: and have been pretty impressed w/ it. The weak steering's the only thing that bugs me. Are there any good bang-for-the-buck solutions to get more steering power? 1:6 hydro assist? :redneck:

- Chris

Csnyder said:
Sweet video. :cool: What'd you use for the onboard camera?

I bought myself a 1:6 Nylint for Christmas :Good: and have been pretty impressed w/ it. The weak steering's the only thing that bugs me. Are there any good bang-for-the-buck solutions to get more steering power? 1:6 hydro assist? :redneck:

- Chris

Chris--I will have my lil rig with me on sunday....

I have the 1:18 Nylint that I have been playing with, but I was at Wal Mart today and they had the 1:6 model for $49 so I bought that one (they still had 4 left). I'll let the girlfriend play with the other one now. :D

Good luck finding them. Most wont order anymore because they want them gone because walmart wont be selling them anymore. They just dropped the price in the last month or so.

Last edited:
TacOffRd said:
I have the 1:18 Nylint that I have been playing with, but I was at Wal Mart today and they had the 1:6 model for $49 so I bought that one (they still had 4 left). I'll let the girlfriend play with the other one now. :D

Sweet deal Brent.
I'm still waiting for my chassis replacement to arrive. Been waiting since Jan. Found that some that have been waiting this long actually got there replacements a couple of weeks ago.

smr4runner said:
Sweet deal Brent.
I'm still waiting for my chassis replacement to arrive. Been waiting since Jan. Found that some that have been waiting this long actually got there replacements a couple of weeks ago.
I'm deciding what kind of paint scheme I want to do on this one...I really don't like the bright orange color. I wish I could find a Taco body. :D

Yea. The body sat in the garage for few months. I couldn't stand the site of the color. I was going to give it away but since my son likes speed rather than crawlin' I put some time in detailing it and slapped on the chassis that the Tundra body came on.
Here is what it looks like at its current state. Its been bashed on abit and the paint is holding up pretty well.

whtnylintblkhood.jpg

Anybody know of a place online that sells just rc truck bodies? I'm trying to find a new body for this Nylint, but I can't find any that are just the bodies.

smr4runner said:
Yea. The body sat in the garage for few months. I couldn't stand the site of the color. I was going to give it away but since my son likes speed rather than crawlin' I put some time in detailing it and slapped on the chassis that the Tundra body came on.
Hey Mike, when you cut the belly on the Nylint, what did you do about the battery and the on/off switch?

Last edited: