• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OFF ROAD EXPO Loiusville

I'm going because on your usual weekend, you'll have bouncers at AOP, mega trucks in south Ga somewhere, and U4 in Nevada. I can see all three in one day at this event! :woot:

Oh, and remember, vets and kids under 14-ish are just $19.98 and under 7 is free. I will be taking advantage of my vet status for the first time ever, those tix are HIGH.

8ymeba9a.jpg

Gonna be epic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drycreekjeep said:
yall post up some pics of all the buggys and vendors.

RC race course was nuts to watch! Some skilled little drivers not afraid of the ole throttle!

Seemed like a great turn out of vendors and folks there to watch etc. race course was an interesting mixture, but fun to watch! Disappointed in no backflip attempt today though!

Totally worth the drive and hope it gets bigger each year! Will post pictures later.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ow. Sumbitch was the size of my fist, hit my ankle doin' about a thousand. Not sure if it's fractured or not, but it's a bitch to walk on.

http://youtu.be/T53RLg31AWo

Least you got a video of the rock in question that nailed you! Should have kept it and had the driver sign it for you!

Was crazy to watch the Ultra4 guys in one of their elements as well. Can't get over how fast Baird vs Campbell was in the heat race or Shannon doing hot laps on his own!

Mega Trucks were cool to watch getting huge air. Will have to make a trip down to West GA Mud Park sometime soon!

Was there from 9:15 til about 5:30 this evening, definitely an awesome show put on by all the drivers. Great vendors and an awesome turnout for a first year event. Now I just need to find a money tree so I can buy all the cool **** I saw today. Was hoping to see an attempt on the backflip ramp today but guess YouTube videos will have to suffice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk