• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OFFICIAL Hardline bored thread...

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Most every forum I've been on has had a bored thread, a place to go and talk about mostly meaningless/un-important stuff that happens throughout people's day just as small talk to pass time. Buy a new set of tires for your rig, but don't feel it's important enough to start a thread about? Post a pic or two up in this thread and talk about em! Want to talk about RobbyBobby's latest Big Bird build and his daughter's nudy vids...this is the place to do it. hitit If nobody gives a fawk about a bored thread, then I guess we'll let it die and descend into the forum grave. molaugh

I work 2nd shift in the shipping department for my company and have to kill alot of time behind my desk 5 nights a week and this place, along with a couple other forums and Facebook, are my time killers....so as I assume, the majority of the others that will eventually populate this thread will be on work computers as well, so lets keep this thread free of any nsfw material (not safe for work). :dblthumb:

....let the post whoring begin! :drinkers:

Prolly get em for a case of beer :drinkers:

GEEZUS CHRYSLER! ...I came into work early today (didn't have any vacation days left to take off) and have been here since 10am....answered 4 phone calls which required no further actions...and have literally sat on my ass, not doing the first productive thing. The plant is damn near empty....4 more hours of this torture. I'd rather be busy, but there's nothing to do today. :spin:

I am glad you posted this thread. I have an issue that I really didn't think was important enough for a thread of it's own. you see I have been picking at this dingleberry for 3 days now and it refuses to let go of the cheek hair. It has brought tears to my eyes a couple of times when I tried to yank it and failed to break the weld.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

UABYJ94 said:
I am glad you posted this thread. I have an issue that I really didn't think was important enough for a thread of it's own. you see I have been picking at this dingleberry for 3 days now and it refuses to let go of the cheek hair. It has brought tears to my eyes a couple of times when I tried to yank it and failed to break the weld.

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
shrub shears for the cheek hair or a heat gun for the dingleberry....... i know them 3 day dingleberries are tough , but i think this should help! :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
Id like to see those nudy vids :****:

RobbyBobby could probably hook you up on them cause he was either in them or was at least runnin the camera.

"http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff474/bruiserdude/ed1e3a00.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos" /></a>

Site seeing in Boone NC gone bad.

Sitting here with a bunch of empty natty cans beside me wondering if I'm going to be capable of getting up to make it to the deer stand in the morning. Why is it so hard to just have a few and call it a night. :drinkers:

Do Work 93YJ said:
Sitting here with a bunch of empty natty cans beside me wondering if I'm going to be capable of getting up to make it to the deer stand in the morning. Why is it so hard to just have a few and call it a night. :drinkers:

I have the same problem....I usually don't stop til I run out.

blacksheep10 said:
I love my 2 yo son, but when I have to watch him I don't get anything done in the shop. Time with him is a blessing, but I also need to get some Damn work done.
My buggy is one day (today) away from driving.

It'll get better as he gets older and he can hang out with you in the shop while you work. Can't get as much work done as if you were by yourself for having to still keep an eye on him around tools and sharp things, but better than not being in the shop at all! I always hung out in my dad's shop watching him work as long as I can remember....drawing and spray painting on the walls molaugh

Latest posts