• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

kmcminn said:
Remembered this thread had to bring it to the top.

JR- has been
JAB- has been
CSmith- has been
Onetonecrawler- knocks builds out overnight, wants to go fast.
BDrake- can't make mind up.
JD- beer drankin, leg toting, orginal postwhore.
Mo- OG crawler, knows everyone.
Smurfy69- knocks builds out slow.
Kushkrawlin-new postwhore. (Don't know you just an observation).

Kmcminn- never rides, always talks about it, **** is always broke.

:flipoff1:

molaugh lotta truth in that post :****:

I don't know what to do with my hands.

Jon Piper - LED sellin',mind changin', worse than a woman, man lovin', good ole **** for a white boy....
ibrokeit - takes dudes for rides in his Gayzr, one blow job at a time.
CheapJ7 - ain't skeered of large women or catfishin' with toothless grannies.
Zukimaster - gives boatrides for cocaine and buttsechs, gender doesn't matter. Oh and likes to drive in reverse in his Samurai
Race Jeep - Beer Brewin' bearded Benz putter togetherer.
JR Hall - who is that?
JohnG - Retired and Nan still has him by the balls
Chasman - Here to harass and drive up trees.
KushKrawlin - Likes to toke up and apparently wax his rig every couple hours...and def the new postwhore.
Neal3000 - Knows it all when you are wrong.
TBItoy - he dabbles in little of everything, including strange male sechs toyz. I bet he has a souped up pocket rocket.
KMcMinn - He wheels?

It's the Roast of Hardline! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :woot:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

Roast?
3394d8edc75bd900e50c840fb18c208d.jpg

kmcminn said:
Remembered this thread had to bring it to the top.

JR- has been
JAB- has been
CSmith- has been
Onetonecrawler- knocks builds out overnight, wants to go fast.
BDrake- can't make mind up.
JD- beer drankin, leg toting, orginal postwhore.
Mo- OG crawler, knows everyone.
Smurfy69- knocks builds out slow.
Kushkrawlin-new postwhore. (Don't know you just an observation).

Kmcminn- never rides, always talks about it, **** is always broke.

My builds are fast. My brothers build are the ones that's are slow!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff1:

:flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:

Jon Piper - LED sellin',mind changin', worse than a woman, man lovin', good ole **** for a white boy....
Zukimaster - gives boatrides for cocaine and buttsechs, gender doesn't matter. Oh and likes to drive in reverse in his Samurai
JR Hall - who is that?
KushKrawlin - Likes to toke up and apparently wax his rig every couple hours...and def the new postwhore.
TBItoy - he dabbles in little of everything, including strange male sechs toyz. I bet he has a souped up pocket rocket.
KMcMinn - He wheels?

Now that's some funny hsit right there coming a guy who taught his dog to fetch his leg... :eek: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

TacomaJD said:

JR Hall - who is that?
KMcMinn - He wheels?
:wtflol:

Awesome!

Woah woah sir!! This :afro: is a Dirty, filthy, stoned whore.. Get it right :afro: haha Had the noose around my neck, tears Rollin down my face.. And right before I jumped I thought "WAIT! Who tha FAWK is KMCMINN anyways??" :flipoff1: although I don't know but a few of ya, i feel the need to live up to being the PW
( ur welcome JD) and make my own list from my "observations" ;D i sure hope y'all :afro: have thick skin.

I may be old, married, and a dad now. But I'm out of the trailer park bitches! So **** you! :flipoff1:

Still driving the BMW tho.. :afro:

Josh dean. (Tacomajd) is on a mission the jerk off 12 times a day to pics of his sister, ultimately filling his prosthetic completely full of swimmers, then dumping in his beard clippings and a good ol IPA up to form his signature faggott float! Down the hatch! :gay:

Matto is sponsoring a local meth house and sending all the money to fund Wyatt's unicorn build. They got secretly married in Reno 3 years ago.

JohnG and Hagan are actually the same person, much like Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde but instead it's just my wallet won't fit in my pocket vs I can't buy a pocket for what's in my wallet

Lowbudgetjunk. Cries like a baby anytime he sees a bulldozer in operation. Had to quit driving because of his fear of paved roads

Jrhall Cuts women's clothes off then talks them into joining his sister wife farm cult

KushCawkin. Dude. We get it........... ........ .......

Ill come up with some good ones later. skully

Re:

Dang I really like you guys and couldn't think of one single bad thing to say about yalls!! Dang ole mean girls is what it is.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

CheapJ7 said:
I may be old, married, and a dad now. But I'm out of the trailer park bitches! So **** you! :flipoff1:

Still driving the BMW tho.. :afro:

Josh dean. (Tacomajd) is on a mission the jerk off 12 times a day to pics of his sister, ultimately filling his prosthetic completely full of swimmers, then dumping in his beard clippings and a good ol IPA up to form his signature faggott float! Down the hatch! :gay:

Matto is sponsoring a local meth house and sending all the money to fund Wyatt's unicorn build. They got secretly married in Reno 3 years ago.

JohnG and Hagan are actually the same person, much like Dr Jekyll and mr Hyde but instead it's just my wallet won't fit in my pocket vs I can't buy a pocket for what's in my wallet

Lowbudgetjunk. Cries like a baby anytime he sees a bulldozer in operation. Had to quit driving because of his fear of paved roads

Jrhall Cuts women's clothes off then talks them into joining his sister wife farm cult

KushCawkin. Dude. We get it........... ........ .......

Ill come up with some good ones later. skully

That recipe for my secret drank is supposed to be like the recipe for Bush's Baked Beans! Hush Hush! :flipoff1:

5 Bros Fab likes big asses. :cougar:

JD is funny as fawk. And I mean that in 2 ways... :popcorn:

Charlie (fordcontraption) has a hot milf at home. :woody:

Tony Bolton has no right foot when on the trail. :flipoff1:

Pholmann likes to poke the bear when he's already pissed. :flipgotcha:

Thats all I got.