• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

Re:

I do cry when bulldozers fire up....I am just a tender hearted soul. And how did you know that Morgan Freeman has been driving me around? Stalker!

Bad80CJ - hide your kids, hide your wife.....he's raping everyone up in here

This place use to be alot harsher. This bump in the thread is weak as piss. Mainly a bunch of pussies are here now.

jrhall said:
This place use to be alot harsher. This bump in the thread is weak as piss. Mainly a bunch of pussies are here now.

I think everyone used to actually know each other...

I have a hard time telling someone I've never met to go suck their mom's cock or some other **** like that :wtflol:

TBItoy said:
I think everyone used to actually know each other...

I have a hard time telling someone I've never met to go suck their mom's cock or some other **** like that :wtflol:

Truth ^^ JR is permanently hurt by how rapidly Hardline grew from all the OG's it started from.....we are like the kids of the OG's.....like they made us....I just wanna be in JohnG's will, as a kid of Hardline :flipoff1:

jrhall said:
This place use to be a lot harsher. This bump in the thread is weak as piss. Mainly a bunch of pussies are here now.

Correct - feelings were not considered.

Kevin - I got your text but my phone is jacked up. I can receive but not send text. For some reason I looked here afterwards, strange I guess. ....
I miss the old days for sure. But since it has been a while......

**** YOU , JR and Bradley !!!!!

Damn I miss the asshatery

jrhall said:
1toncrawler- Cheapest jew I know and thinks he is a mechanical engineer.... "He is married to one" so it doesn't count. laughing1

Bdrake- 2nd most gayest person i know next Paul Beattie :flipoff1:

Kmcminn- 3rd. Started a build on a sami 3 years ago but has yet to finish or post one ****in picture... Still say its completely a myth.

JAB- sells car insurance... :flipoff1:

Jimmy@ EOR- Married and still lives at home with his parents. :****:

Matto- Cant help he is half-Arab.

Me- Im a ****in procrastinator,jew, lazy sorry ****... Tell me something i don't know.

jrhall said:

Yeah, you're SUCH a hardcore asshole internet cool guy! :gay:

Jew Jew gay lazy Jew. ::)

Go cry an river and float your Failboat down it :flipper:

Re: Re: Official Humiliation and Hate Thread...

3y8aguge.jpg

TBItoy said:
Damn, illiterate much? See signature, below every post :D

Technically, I'm the other nick cooper, :dunno: there was an explanation complete with pics and videos

I see the sig... and noticed it in a few threads on the "I'm building a rig, now I'm selling it part by part because I don't know how to finish it " I've been out of the loop regarding much of anything to do with offroad. So if it wasn't titties, ass or bad seller threads... I ignored.

???

But I may be thinking of someone else.

jrhall said:
I see the sig... and noticed it in a few threads on the "I'm building a rig, now I'm selling it part by part because I don't know how to finish it " I've been out of the loop regarding much of anything to do with offroad. So if it wasn't titties, ass or bad seller threads... I ignored.

???

I know, just reiterating your self proclaimed lack of literacy

I haven't been able to sell ****! So now I'm back up to 4 trail rig type project vehicles :puke:

After racing some ECORS a class, then building the race truck into a crawler, only to have the motor blow up on the first ride, it really gave me a case of don't -give - a - ****. So I went fishing and kayaking and biking and took almost a year to build and install a 22re...

But this thread is about hate and humiliation...

Oh and the other other nick cooper owns the "anger management " buggy (or some other YouTube famous spaghetti frame bouncer) and a couple people thought that was me when Cole and others posted the :tc videos

J.A.B said:
Correct - feelings were not considered.

Kevin - I got your text but my phone is jacked up. I can receive but not send text. For some reason I looked here afterwards, strange I guess. ....
I miss the old days for sure. But since it has been a while......

**** YOU , JR and Bradley !!!!!

Damn I miss the asshatery

Yeah, broke phone. Whatever still gay.

JR, this thread bump was epic. Unlike your patented rock bouncing skills, or you ability to cut women's clothes off.

Who the **** are you again?

Haha I see my literacy prolly hasn't changed much in the past 4 years

Huh?

FAWK YEAH, JR in da house... molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Re:

I suck at being an asshole I reckon... I was just trying to make JR feel like it was the "good ol days" again and everyone was a **** apparently molaugh