• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Tripp is just loud and southern proud and did a damn fine job,,,way better than those other two dorks,,,,but I guess "west coast" had to have two dipshits to our one southern boy.

as for the "coverage" I watched all I could stand and bailed out at midnight,,,I know they in the desert & all but,,,,,WHY THE HELL NOT HAVE THE EVENT IN THE DAYTIME SO AT LEAST THE CRAPPY FOOTAGE COULD LOOK A LITTLE BETTER ANYWAY :wtflol:

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

drivermod said:
Or he has a big race on Friday and new he would have to risk breakage to even come close to Bobby. I would have liked to see Slawson take a shot but don't blame him for backing out. Frankly he had no chance of beating Bobby's time.

X2 He has bigger things to worry about. The only reason he ran last year is because he had two cars there.

xjkrawler said:
Who won best in show?

Randal Key

I didn't mind Tripp being Tripp. Was definitely better than the west coast douche spout. I just wish Tripp understood that having microphones mean you don't have to scream. Wouldn't be mad if they started 1-2 hours earlier.

Yea I dont understand the guys running the cars in the shoot out then the biggest race of the year two days later. If something broke bad you would be screwed.

8 of the top 10 SRRS
9 of the top 10 was East Coast
ull put on a hell of a show
C what the East Coast can do n the big show

I read somewhere that Bill Baird last year changed everything before the big race

I'm sure Tripp is probably a nice guy and fun to hang out with if you know him, but from the outside looking in He is a lot to handle. I think it is funny cause when I used to drink and party, it didn't matter where we were I was always trying to get everybody to have as good of time as I was having and to the folks that just wanna chill out and relax, that is annoying. They were really spitting hate on Pirate! I never really spent any time on Pirate after I found hardline, but those guys are just dicks!

I like how Tennessee is represented in that.

Also watching the qualifications just starting now!

j-mox said:
Only thing Trip has going for him is that he's rooting for the Southern boys.

Other than that he is annoying as **** and makes people from the South look ignorant
:woot:

Mntgoat....i gave ya a like to put you in the positive....maybe you can sleep 2nite thumb.gif.

highrolrcustoms said:
Mntgoat....i gave ya a like to put you in the positive....maybe you can sleep 2nite thumb.gif.

Thanks highrolrcustoms... :smoke:

highrolrcustoms said:

Lol, highrollcustoms, I gave you a like cause you sold me some parts and gave me a good deal. See, pay it forward does work.