• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

I wouldn't think so. Show Time is out there, wouldn't be surprised to see him in it.

What time will it start in the Central time zone? I know its scheduled for 6pm Pacific, are we 2 or 3 hours ahead?

Dwalk said:
What time will it start in the Central time zone? I know its scheduled for 6pm Pacific, are we 2 or 3 hours ahead?

6pm PST = 8pm CST

It worked smoothly for me last year after I changed the livestream settings from 720p to 480p.

Man I am READY! Hopefully yall can be watching me next year.

Re: KOH?

If I'm reading this right, Timmie and Richie run back to back. I'm sure that's just a coincidence. molaugh

Re: KOH?

Larry Gipson will be the only left coaster I root for. He piloted the Honey Badger at KoH a couple years ago. A genuinely nice dude. He'll be driving this, but it's white now.

Another night of drunk yelling for the Southern boys will ensue. My wife does not like KOH week. Eventually she will he glad to let me go.....or so I hope.

I don't care if only one SRRS guy finishes the Shootout, as long as he is on the top spot on the podium. This is there backyard and it would be nice to have southern bragging rights.

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Ill miss the most of it because of work. Will it be replayed anywhere?

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

What time is this happening CST?

There's a video on FB of Bobby practicing the ledge today.

I will be in class until around 10 CST... Probably won't get to see much of it, if anything at all... Pathophysiology sucks!