• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

Yeah 7:30~8:00 CST...Seen both times on a couple different Ultra4 pages as I was browsing. . . . Should be a good show....

TN12Valve - Just stream it from class to your phone haha...

jeepjeep- I am not sure of replay times...I know they will prob air it over the net once the complete event is over and wrapped up.

SRRS All the way!!!!!

Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

Theres a video of him backing up it yesterday floating around.

Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

So if Bill Baird wins, who gets credit? A Kentucky boy but an Ultra4 car...

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

That's my plan I have class until about 10 EST and i plan on having it pulled up on my computer using thier wifi. College was a waste of my time. I hate to say it but the last 3 of 3 events the Ultra guys have kind of shown the bouncers how it's done esp the Bomber guys. Still gotta pull for the bouncers though

Re: Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

Craig_c said:
So if Bill Baird wins, who gets credit? A Kentucky boy but an Ultra4 car...
No brainer.......South gets the credit. The credit will be due to superior southern driving ability, not to the engineered, well tuned rig

Kel Lawrence

Re: Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

lowbudgetjunk said:
No brainer.......South gets the credit. The credit will be due to superior southern driving ability, not to the engineered, well tuned rig

Kel Lawrence

Nope, he is Ultra4. Don't want him in the hunt tonight.

From Pirate.

xo_jeep;29646426 said:
I just watched the show again. It seems like the rules have changed a little. It is no longer divided by the Mississippi. They want to separate it purely by Ultra4 vs Bouncers and there will even be a 3rd "independent" rock crawler class. For example, Erik Miller is East of the Mississippi but he qualifies as Ultra4. Also, even though Tim Cameron owns a Bomber and races Ultra4, he has to be a bouncer. According to Dave, there will be awards to the first in EACH class, $7500, $2500, and $2000 respectively with a crowd favorite $2500 also. I believe there were 53 total drivers.

jeepjeep said:
Ill miss the most of it because of work. Will it be replayed anywhere?
Pretty sure madram11 and busted knuckle will be filming

I've got a 3 year old and 9 mo old that I'm hoping will let me watch.

I should be able to watch it

Also, is plowboy doing the shootout? And if so, which team is he batting for?

Beerj said:
Also, is plowboy doing the shootout? And if so, which team is he batting for?

pretty sure he is. both rigs are suppose to be there.

If someone there hears the guy that was there last year yelling "WESSTTT COASSTTT!!" Would you please walk straight up to him and punch him in the throat?!?! :****:

RandysMJ said:
If someone there hears the guy that was there last year yelling "WESSTTT COASSTTT!!" Would you please walk straight up to him and punch him in the throat?!?! :****:
Lots of them where yelling west coast!!!!

West coast can suck it haha...

The fact our southern east guys drove 2500 miles to play in THEIR sandbox.... They damn sure better be good at what they do out there... Like to see those Cough cough cars come TN sometime....

Regardless this event imo is better than the Super Bowl.

Also you guys do me a favor PLEASE. I'm streaming from the web to my tv I'm currently home and it says please wait for the broadcast to begin... Is everyone else getting that? If so let me know. Also when action starts post up bc i want to make sure my **** is working right...

Peace

MtnGoat said:
West coast can suck it haha...

The fact our southern east guys drove 2500 miles to play in THEIR sandbox.... They damn sure better be good at what they do out there... Like to see those Cough cough cars come TN sometime....

Regardless this event imo is better than the Super Bowl.

Also you guys do me a favor PLEASE. I'm streaming from the web to my tv I'm currently home and it says please wait for the broadcast to begin... Is everyone else getting that? If so let me know. Also when action starts post up bc i want to make sure my **** is working right...

Peace
They come over here with their cars well to hot springs anyways! Yes that's what the live feed will say until it starts!