• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

l

Thanks man! Is that your buggy in the profile picture? If so was it at adventure offroad park?

Re: Vote: Watch Live Feb. 2nd 7:30CST Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout

RandysMJ said:
If someone there hears the guy that was there last year yelling "WESSTTT COASSTTT!!" Would you please walk straight up to him and punch him in the throat?!?! :****:
haha, forgot about that guy. Every single time there was a little quiet, he would yell. It was annoying at first, then became slightly comical.

MtnGoat said:
l

Thanks man! Is that your buggy in the profile picture? If so was it at adventure offroad park?
My old buggy! Nah choccolocco Mtn few years back

Re: Re: Re: link to watch ultra 4 vrs srrs

JohnG said:
Nope, he is Ultra4. Don't want him in the hunt tonight.

From Pirate.
Now that's crazy.....so if I ever make it out there and I have an U4 car, I am a bouncer?

Kel Lawrence

I gotcha looked just like a buggy at adventure that was hanging in tree haha

I will be tuning in. From SWFL :eat:

I plan on watching online since I couldn't make it down there this year. Don't kick me off the board for saying this but I hope Randy Slawson wins again

MtnGoat said:
Also you guys do me a favor PLEASE. I'm streaming from the web to my tv I'm currently home and it says please wait for the broadcast to begin... Is everyone else getting that? If so let me know. Also when action starts post up bc i want to make sure my **** is working right...

Peace
As of now there is a live overhead shot. If you see tiny people walking around and hear horrible music then it's working, that or you're at a Japanese rave :spin:

RandysMJ said:
If someone there hears the guy that was there last year yelling "WESSTTT COASSTTT!!" Would you please walk straight up to him and punch him in the throat?!?! :****:

I support this message. That dude was sooo annoying!

Im looking forward to this more than the KOH race itself, it should be good :dblthumb: I don't recall how long the list of competitors was last year, but this years is LONG it could be going for a long while..

Beerj said:
As of now there is a live overhead shot. If you see tiny people walking around and hear horrible music then it's working, that or you're at a Japanese rave :spin:

Well I was seeing and hearing that crap now it appears to be buffering your doing that to?

Beerj said:

the wait is killing me

I'm showing it live after hours at on of my restaurants. Invited all the local guys who would be interested. If you're near Pace, FL feel free to stop by. I'll be serving beer and BBQ.

got it on now!!!!! :smoke:

patooyee said:
I'm showing it live after hours at on of my restaurants. Invited all the local guys who would be interested. If you're near Pace, FL feel free to stop by. I'll be serving beer and BBQ.
Count me in. If i leave now i can be there in less than 16 hrs.

MtnGoat said:
Well I was seeing and hearing that crap now it appears to be buffering your doing that to?
Playing smooth for me. Bouncers lined up at the bottom right side.

patooyee said:

You know, thats going to slow down the pervs net streaming JJ... molaugh

patooyee said:
. What's the name of your restaurant?

Any thoughts on Chromecast not streaming? It will stream YouTube and other videos, but stops when I try the live stream.

Kel Lawrence