• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official King Of Hammers (KOH) Thread

YOUNG said:
I agree. That's a sick looking rig. The color is hot. What power plant is in it?
I was going to say "No, but might as well assume 500hp+". Adam said Ls7. I need more money. :-\
10891448_1062134153813201_246024688080949071_n.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Was wondering also.

Said it was by beating Shannon up backdoor.

I'd say they were racing different races: Shannon had more reason to save his rig, as he was in the running for a strong finish.

Huh? I don't see anything special about that to be honest. Am I missing something? We've all seen the $5k sidekick rip right up backdoor. It isn't impossible.

Markrobinson said:
Said it was by beating Shannon up backdoor.

I'd say they were racing different races: Shannon had more reason to save his rig, as he was in the running for a strong finish.

Totally. Shannon was trying for a win and not a one hit wonder moment.

ibrokeit said:
I don't know who was more embarrassing. Ritchie or Tripp.

:****:
I'm kind of thinking the same. He may be a cool nice guy and all but he is just throwing money away....good thing for wod tho!

whiskeymakin said:
:****:
I'm kind of thinking the same. He may be a cool nice guy and all but he is just throwing money away....good thing for wod tho!

Some people think that they can buy their way to first place. However money can't buy driving skills. Hilarious

True that, , but Bobby sure shut the west coast boys up on the back door! ! :****: :woot: :woot:

poolman said:
True that, , but Bobby sure shut the west coast boys up on the back door! ! :****: :woot: :woot:

Hell yeah he did. Bobby killed it and screaming blue sounded sweet echoing down in there.