• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old trainwreck thread ----

Re: 2000 Overland Laredo - 8.3 ISC Cummins - for sale

so based on the "story", the guy who AGREED to buy it, bought it. Then "decided he wanted something else". Then BOTH "agreed on a parting strategy that was fair to both". but somehow the guy got scammed out of $5,000.

That "story" doesn't make sense.

Here's an idea.....Dont' change your mind. And don't buy something without thoroughly looking over it first and making sure it is in the kind of shape you want and at the price you want to pay. if you don't, then you didn't get scammed you got what you deserved.

FroggF350 said:
You have already caused enough problems in this community to last a lifetime, the last thing I want to see is you rip off someone else in our group. You can go around thumping your bible and pulling the wool over peoples eyes, but I know the truth about you. Keep on with your name calling and I will gladly ablige the community with more facts about your "behind the scenes" business tactics.
I'm just gonna say this I wouldn't want to be the bathroom scale that either one of y'all are squeezing!

Re: Re: Old trainwreck thread ----

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am getting the left lane thread.....am I missing the joke?

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence
Something's wrong with you or yours it goes to the new sail add!

Re: Re: Old trainwreck thread ----

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am getting the left lane thread.....am I missing the joke?

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

No joke, just a troll. He is simply :stir:

I'm lost and may never understand, but I will say this.. And I'm not accusing, but if anyone, and I mean anyone ever decides to put something about Jesus in their signature... I HIGHLY doubt Ya wanna rip folks off and do folks wrong. sheeeesh. Wouldn't wanna be in them shoes... Ouch. Not that anyone cares I was just really blown away.. And again I'm not judging.. Just reading and hoping that's not the case Here.

Re: Re: Re: Old trainwreck thread ----

al1tonyota said:
Something's wrong with you or yours it goes to the new sail add!
On tapacrap it goes to the "left lane addiction" thread lol, on my puter it goes to the for sail add.

abjeep94 said:
so based on the "story", the guy who AGREED to buy it, bought it. Then "decided he wanted something else". Then BOTH "agreed on a parting strategy that was fair to both". but somehow the guy got scammed out of $5,000.

That "story" doesn't make sense.

Here's an idea.....Dont' change your mind. And don't buy something without thoroughly looking over it first and making sure it is in the kind of shape you want and at the price you want to pay. if you don't, then you didn't get scammed you got what you deserved.
I don't have facepage and don't know how to work it without help. The whole story is on there under the name Frogg posted. Make the guy your friend or pm him and ask about it. Ty Turner seems to be involved in ALOT of these type happenings and always seems to talk his way out. Where there is smoke there is usually fire...........

JohnG said:
But why, just to stir ****? You linked both threads to each other.
Its so people get led to this thread or vise versa.

Don't want anybody to miss anything old timer :Joc:

P.S. how do I get a smiley named after me?

Why don't you tell everyone the truth?? The place was a dump when I came to pick it up! You had my money for 3 weeks befote I could get there to pick it up! Never got cleaned and was a rat infested mess!! You kept my 5k cause ur a shady f*ck don't get me wrong I'd much rether be out 5k than 55k that's a no brainer!! But it's still not right!!! I didn't change my mind cause I wanted something different!! You lied and the pictures u sent me and posted are from when you bought it has nothing on the current condition!! You should be a real man and admit ur wrong and u advertised it wrongly and give my other 5k back!!! :wtflol: :****: