• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old trainwreck thread ----

Re: Re: Old trainwreck thread ----

Neal3000 said:
is 5k worth going to prison for?
No jury in the world would send you to prison for opening a $5000.00 can of whoop ass on somebody who screwed you over!!

Re: Re: Re: Old trainwreck thread ----

Neal3000 said:
is 5k worth going to prison for?
Heck no!
infamous1 said:
No jury in the world would send you to prison for opening a $5000.00 can of whoop ass on somebody who screwed you over!!
Yeah they would and the lawyer would need at least a 10K deposit....

The Grand Jury will bound over anything and a jury of my peers may let me go but those jurors they picked wouldn't be my peers.

My bottom line if it involves a chance of me going to prison forget it.....

infamous1 said:

Oh but I bet they would. People are complete pussies now a days.
You would be the bad guy that " hurt " the asshole that stole your money. :mad:

Unfortunately this is all true. There is no justice these days and the law is on the side of the piece of **** criminals. :mad:

Re:

Daddy always said don't have nothin in your hands when you whoop sombodies ass and it simple assault only $200 bail lol, I did see him choke our neighbor out once for callin my dead gpaw an sob and the cops didn't even come.

All I know is that I do not know who this man is but I did google his name and a black tranny is the first 3 sites. Is this him? If so then I would not want that coach.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Thanks man, yeah I did... I had the money in the bank and new owner decided he wanted something else. We agreed on a parting strategy that was fair to both and it's for sale again.

sammi74044 said:
Why don't you tell everyone the truth?? The place was a dump when I came to pick it up! You had my money for 3 weeks befote I could get there to pick it up! Never got cleaned and was a rat infested mess!! You kept my 5k cause ur a shady f*ck don't get me wrong I'd much rether be out 5k than 55k that's a no brainer!! But it's still not right!!! I didn't change my mind cause I wanted something different!! You lied and the pictures u sent me and posted are from when you bought it has nothing on the current condition!! You should be a real man and admit ur wrong and u advertised it wrongly and give my other 5k back!!! :wtflol: :****:

Doesn't seem like all the parties involved agreed on ****. Just an FYI, if you are trying to find the guy give a look to www.spokeo.com Makes it real easy to find people

58a.jpg

I had told myself that I would not address this online as it wasn't anyone's business, but it doesn't seem as if it's going away so I am.

The buyer made me an offer, I agreed to his offer and he wired me the money ( two wire transfers were made that totaled $55000.00, the agreed upon price ). Since the RV was sold I proceeded to find and make a deposit on its replacement. My deposit was $5000.00 (non-refundable), I honestly didn't expect to sell the RV as quickly as I did. I had planned on getting all our belongings out over the Christmas holidays, then have it detailed as it hadn't been truly cleaned up since the 'end' of our wheeling season. Life gets in the way from time to time and between sick kids, our store being open the weeks before Christmas and basketball games I ask if I could wait to meet him right after Christmas to allow time for it to be detailed. He stated he needed to pick it up prior to Christmas and I said I'll try my best to have it cleaned up. It rained four straight days prior to the day I was to deliver it to him. After making a 'thousand' trips in and out to empty all our stuff, yes the entry way was quite dirty. We meet at the truck wash ( my intention was to have the outside detailed before he took possession ), but it was raining and nasty that day as well. He arrives and we walk thru and look over the RV and I give him the extra set of keys and not a negative word has been said. We then go out and begin to install and adjust his receiver hitch onto the RV and he says " man, I just don't know that I'm going to be happy with it. I know it's all my fault as I should've come and looked at it if I wasn't sure it was what I wanted. I spend 70% of my time in my camper, I want a recliner and big screen... It's just not what I really want"

At that moment you could have pushed me over with a feather, my gut actually hurt... For TWO reasons, the first was I've dropped a non refundable deposit on a truck since I had the RV SOLD and PAID for and the second was I didn't want anyone to have something they didn't want. I told him about my situation with the deposit and he said "man, I'll pay the $5000.00 and consider it an expensive lesson not to buy something I haven't looked and and kicked the tires on in person". I ask him if he was serious about "covering" my deposit and he said yes. I then gave him the set of wheels he was going to buy from me as a gesture of gratefulness. He and I discussed that I would wire him the $50,000.00 and that we'd shake hands and move forward with no hard feelings. The next day he shoots me a pic of the wheels on his buggy and we chit chat, all the while I assume things have gone just as he and I agreed we'd handle things. I got the wire transfer completed and then the next day I relisted the RV. That's when "all hell broke loose" with the guy going on a hate-fest. He's like talking to a different guy than before. But bottom line, the man paid for the RV in full and then backed out in person. I was nice enough to allow him to back out, I could've drove away and said " buddy, it's your baby now" but I DIDN'T. He offer to pay the $5000.00 dollars, he OFFERED I didn't ask or insist. The deal was handled and done as best it could be right up until he began to bad mouth me. I know you all will make your own conclusions as many of you have without even hearing or caring about what really happened.
Keep in mind, there were only three people present when the buyer came to pick up the RV, the buyer, my daughter and myself. How can anyone else say too much about what took place? If I had intended to "screw" him, why wouldn't I have kept all the money and driven away. This situation is proof that no good deed goes unpunished.

sammi74044 said:
Back to the top!!!!
Ty still owes me 5,000 bucks but he has blocked me off fb and everything else cause he don't want me to tell the truth about what kind of POS he is!!! Just give my damm money back you cocksucker :flipgotcha:
This gut still seems pretty upset about the situation. :dunno: