• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

One last ride

I have the rest of the week off now and would love to run some of these trails, even if it ruins my rig. I don't care. Anyone camping tonight or tomorrow night? I'm in.

I have the rest of the week off now and would love to run some of these trails, even if it ruins my rig. I don't care. Anyone camping tonight or tomorrow night? I'm in.

Right on Mike!!! If I can make it up there today, I will most likely stay the night....:awesomework:

I may be down for a final run up BYS and SOL. Sunday I drove the rockstep and the vertical line at the end of BYS, hopefully I can repeat for the final time. Whos gonna be there?

im so close to saying screw work tomorrow and seeing if anybody is around to let me ride with them on some of the stuff getting closed

I will be at reiter tomorrow at 6pm(rock garden) and wont leave til sunday.

Trail of doom and isabelle once i get there.

Good times wheeling bys/sol today..Super glad it happened the way it did.

I will be to reiter around 5-5:30 with my rig and a buddy from work. Last harrah for BYS and SOL. Probably will hit up izzy and TOD after that. No open seat, hell my rig is still a 1 seater

:; *THREAD HIJACK ON* :;

Mike, James is going to get a hold of you for a rear disc brake kit he is selling. Check it out and if it will work, buy it for me. I am sending out another check to you today.

Thanks, Bill

:fawkdancesmiley: *THREAD HIJACK OFF* :fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Anybody heading up earlier? i took the day off and wanna go wheelin... i have the new toyota buggy with the shark teeth on the front if you've seen it, and it hasnt seen any of the trails that r getting closed which make me:puke:.
My name is Justin

Anybody heading up earlier? i took the day off and wanna go wheelin... i have the new toyota buggy with the shark teeth on the front if you've seen it, and it hasnt seen any of the trails that r getting closed which make me:puke:.
My name is Justin

Horus (mike) is at the 3rd pit hanging out... Head out and find him (ZJ)

I had a blast riding along with Bunk last night!!!

I can really see why those 2 trails got there names, Break Your **** and **** Outta Luck!!!!!

Sucks ass that they are being taken away:booo:

Looking for a open seat today :awesomework:..probably will be up that way in a few hours to bs with Horus and Maxx for a bit..:awesomework: