• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oops

Welderd

We got some work to do before the All Stock Nationals in Hannibal, MO Sept 27th.

almost didn't qualify because of these stunts

RROCK0808052.jpg

RROCK0808053.jpg

RROCK0808054.jpg

RROCK0808095.jpg

RROCK0808096.jpg

RROCK0808097.jpg

RROCK0808098.jpg

check out some of the other threads on this event

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=711052

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699297

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706375

Gonna be an awesome event and showcase the high level of competition that RROCK provides!

here's what the first course looked like

RROCK0808043.jpg

RROCK0808046.jpg

the cones on the right were a bonus drop and the park owner didn't think any one would do it but we all did.

you then had to go thru the left set of cones

RROCK0808048.jpg

RROCK0808049.jpg

RROCK0808051.jpg

we rolled here for some reason and ended up in the banner
that was in the foreground.

I jumped out and in one shot we righted the vehicle. I took off to run around and get back in. got to the front of the truck as it was landing on it's wheels. OH ****!! it was going over again! mother ****er, the damn think rolled all the way down that fawkin hill an landed on it's roof and caught fire! course over!

rockwild said:
I jumped out and in one shot we righted the vehicle. I took off to run around and get back in. got to the front of the truck as it was landing on it's wheels. OH ****!! it was going over again! mother ****er, the damn think rolled all the way down that fawkin hill an landed on it's roof and caught fire! course over!
OMG Travis I am laughing my ass off right now. I picture a Chinese firedrill that ends in the car on flames. Glad you're ok, but wow, that sucks.

laughing1 I agree Wyatt, reading that just sounds like sillyness... Damn Travis, you guys had a tough weekend it sounds like !

CheapJ7 said:
Look like someone needs a better spotter ::)

:flipoff1:

Quotin this for willymutt, since it was all his fault anyway!! Bastard! -- Just Kidding

I do need to figure out how to get him back in the game after a bad course though
RROCK0808118.jpg

they won't let me give him a beer - doesn't make sense to me, he's not drivin

The truck was acting weird after that first roll and just wasn't stable anymore.

it did smoke a bit
RROCK0808069.jpg

P - can't you see my mexichromed knuckles and tie rod
RROCK0808078.jpg

InDaShop said:
OMG Travis I am laughing my ass off right now. I picture a Chinese firedrill that ends in the car on flames. Glad you're ok, but wow, that sucks.

It was pretty funny, everyone thought I'd be pissed but it was a fun ride.

I was pissed that we didn't get to try out crazy idea on the second half of the course. We really had a different approach to the course than anyone else and it would have kicked ass if we could have gotten there. We rolled and I was pissed we weren't gonna get to do it, then we got it back over and my heart was pumpin again, then sank.

Damage can be fixed but I'll never be able to run that course again.

CheapJ7 said:
Look like someone needs a better spotter ::)

:flipoff1:

It did suck. I think the Jeep could have done it without rolling over! :flipper:

That weekend sucked. Worst weekend I've ever had competing. I'm working out now though so I'll be more physically and mentally prepared for ASN. Time to show the west coast losers what this midwest crawling is all about.

Latest posts