• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oops

TheMasterbater

well since now is clearly not an ideal time to sell my truck, I decided to make some changes. Went with 33" tires instead of 35's and back to a 16" rim. I'm ditching the front end leveling kit as well.

heres the new look

P1000288.jpg

P1000289.jpg

I went with the Toyo M-55s. So far i love the way they handle compared to the MT's. They are nice and quiet :D

I've been thinkin about lowering mine back down too.. Ditch the leveling kit up front and take a couple inches out of the rear blocks.. Keep the tires and wheels. But powdercoat the wheels black and leave a chrome ring.. De-icer was not nice to my chrome..

Truck looks good. And yea I'd say you made the right decision.

Probably feels like it's got more power too!!! Looks really good....not sure if I'd get rid of the leveling kit though....I think it looks fine! If you don't already have 'em, get some bags for the back for when it's loaded down.:awesomework:

Probably feels like it's got more power too!!! Looks really good....not sure if I'd get rid of the leveling kit though....I think it looks fine! If you don't already have 'em, get some bags for the back for when it's loaded down.:awesomework:

I have some, but i'm too lazy to put them on :redneck: and i dont wanna install them till i have the hole onboard incab setup

Looks good :awesomework:I might have to do the same

I think I told you already, but for the price of tires alone for my 18's. I got rims and tires by switching to a smaller rim and tire size. I actually saved a little money since i sold my old rims and tires. :cheer:

Looks good, Cody.

Got a before shot for comparison? I don't remember what it looked like before :booo: