• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Petition to remove carving from Stone Mtn.....

Re: Re: Petition to remove carving from Stone Mtn.....

kushKrawlin said:
Fuk that!! Fun my ass. God I don't really ever stop to think about this stuff. Then Patooyee, being one of the smartest on here, breaks it down and its kinda scary. Really wtf is anyone supposed to do? Go gather up a few buds and load up guns and take America back? Pfff. Everyone shot in the face dead, and the rest of America forgets about them by dinner time.
I agree that it's a wrap. I worry for my kids, and their kids.. I can't imagine what it would take to actually get things right. Hell I don't guess it's possible.
But one thing I wonder is..
What's the outcome? How long does it take for a country to hit bottom and what's the final result?

This is why I want to see someone like Trump take office, I'm just not confident he ever will. I don't think it would matter if he did make it to the election and won 99% of the votes, somehow some crooked ass behind the scenes, corrupt system overruling wouldn't let somebody like him in office to make a difference.

After some thinking. Have Yall ever seen how dam big This carving is??hahah. How much would it cost and how long would it take IF there was a chance of removing it?? Hahah that Fuker has to cover some serious sq footage!! God wat a project that would be !!

BPINAZ said:
We haven't hit rock bottom yet. There's still hope of turning things around. I think there are several really good presidential candidates for 2016, who will provide the right amount leadership and influence that's needed to bring the US back on track. One can take things by force without ever lifting a finger when they have the ability of influence. Obama did it, that's why his victories are so bitter to Conservatives...he won by changing the mind of how Americans think and by planting a seed of doubt/guilt in the hearts of Conservatives. Of course, he had a lot of support along the way (such as the demographics of our nation changing), but none the less, he beat us through forceful influence. Why? Because Conservative Americans allowed him and his constituents to win simply by comprising our integrity and convictions for the sake of

Okay, I stand corrected.......we just hit rock bottom.

kushKrawlin said:
Haha that didn't take long!! Ha. Wat made U say that? That was funny as hell. Not that we hit rock bottom, just how fast it happened! Ha

Do you watch the news often? The supreme court ruling?

BPINAZ said:
Do you watch the news often? The supreme court ruling?
Is that on tv? If so then .. No. But lemme guess.. fags can marry each other , a "racist" flag gets taken down or guns banned somewhere?? The last thing I watched on TV was Mickey Mouse club with my almost 2 Ur old lil girl. And there wasn't a dam thing depressing in it! I stopped watching TV a few years ago. I noticed that not much of **** gets done with my ass planted inside. Don't miss a bit ..

kushKrawlin said:
Is that on tv? If so then .. No. But lemme guess.. fags can marry each other , a "racist" flag gets taken down or guns banned somewhere?? The last thing I watched on TV was Mickey Mouse club with my almost 2 Ur old lil girl. And there wasn't a dam thing depressing in it! I stopped watching TV a few years ago. I noticed that not much of **** gets done with my ass planted inside. Don't miss a bit ..

Funny. I watch Get Hard tonight.......freakin laughed my ass off.