• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phrydae Thread!

worked late last night doing some install work on the side. no major plans, got a few things around the house to get done and gotta get the buggy cleaned up from shock tuning at the badlands so i can take it back to the shop.

Re: Re: Phrydae Thread!

Damn what a good time last night! Went out to a couple bars with my sister and a few of her friends, so I looked like a pimp everywhere we went haha. Couple of my buddys' band played at one of the bars then they came over to my place afterwards and we drank and picked 6 strings til about 4:30am. Good ole times, hard to beat!

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

facebook_12731jpg.jpg

The hot one? Man I'd......

Dude, I had to pull your leg after the "Josh's hot sister" thread! :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Phrydae Thread!

5BrothersFabrication said:
facebook_12731jpg.jpg

The hot one? Man I'd......

Dude, I had to pull your leg after the "Josh's hot sister" thread! :flipoff1:

Hahaha! **** long as she got friends, it don't bother me ;D

We were walkin back to my truck after the bar closed, and some punk was hittin on my sis and she was trying to blow him off when he called her a bitch while I was about 10 feet behind her.....I ****in went off lol. Thought I was bout to have to scrap in the parking lot, but his buddy made him get in the truck and they left. Everybody can't handle their alcohol like this guy molaugh

ibrokeit said:
Kayaking on the Coosa Saturday

Are you talking about the new whitewater section in Columbus, Ga? How was it?

Edit...nevermind it's the chattahooche that i'm thinking of

Re: Re: Phrydae Thread!

Hellooooo Tuesday morning, beer in hand @ 5:37am!!! I love a week long vacation with no plans/responsibilities. Good times have most definitely been had today...well yesterday, depending on your aspect of time. Grilled chicken, burgers, hotdogs, steak strips, mac n cheese, rotell/sausage Velveeta cheese dip, and fresh salad....****in balls, all I need is a government check so I could quit work and do this every day. **** hittin the lottery. It's hard out here for a pimp.

Have they already blown those dams in Columbus, thought that was later this year. If they have, gota get up there.

Seems to be more yackers on here than I would have figured there to be. Yack thread?

mna0121 said:

Have they already blown those dams in Columbus, thought that was later this year. If they have, gota get up there.

Seems to be more yackers on here than I would have figured there to be. Yack thread?

Yep it's open, they are running commercial raft trips down it. I haven't paddled it yet but i hear it's similar to the olympic section of the Ocoee

http://columbusgawhitewater.com/home

http://whitewatercolumbus.com/index.php/photos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Phrydae Thread!

TBItoy said:
Shiiiit.... LAST Friday was Friday, for a 9 day weekend!

Hell to the yeaaaaaah! Fawkin love this long break!

Friday-day:work
Friday-night: relax

Saturday mess around the house, then travel to Ocoee

Sunday: raft Upper and Middle sections of Ocoee with family and friends.