• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of your shops/garages/specs

Re: Re: Pics of your shops/garages/specs

Finished my "bending cart"... wasn't sure what the best terminology would be...

This cart bares the burden of:

Jd2 m3 bender with swag/harbor freight air over hydraulic
Dies-1.75, 1.625, 1.25

Harbor freight tube roller with swag wings and power drive/hydraulic kit
Dies-hf 1, 1.5, 2; swag 1.75

Eastwood bead roller that I adapted the Harbor freight pipe threader, that is used on the tube roller, to drive rather than crank. 6 dies

Northern tool small parts bender with included dies

Northern tool 12 ton press with the swag press brake kit

The swag kits are beef.

tyhyru9y.jpg

u4ymuguv.jpg

egybuvy5.jpg

vesasu2u.jpg

I hope the casters are big enough, this bitch got heavy quick. ..

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

LandSpeeder said:
That's a beaut! I'm assuming 12' at the eaves, cause the pitch looks way up there?
This is about the size I wanna start with. You doing this yourself?
Dang I gotta find me an acre in Shelby county...
[/quot

Yes I went with a 4-12 pitch roof ordered my metal and insulation today,and yes doing it myself I work for Norfolk southern railway ima broke ass :afro: :****:

mcutler said:
Finished my "bending cart"... wasn't sure what the best terminology would be...

This cart bares the burden of:

Jd2 m3 bender with swag/harbor freight air over hydraulic
Dies-1.75, 1.625, 1.25

Harbor freight tube roller with swag wings and power drive/hydraulic kit
Dies-hf 1, 1.5, 2; swag 1.75

Eastwood bead roller that I adapted the Harbor freight pipe threader, that is used on the tube roller, to drive rather than crank. 6 dies

Northern tool small parts bender with included dies

Northern tool 12 ton press with the swag press brake kit

The swag kits are beef.

tyhyru9y.jpg

u4ymuguv.jpg

egybuvy5.jpg

vesasu2u.jpg

I hope the casters are big enough, this bitch got heavy quick. ..

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

Now that's a dang tool cart!!!

fordcontraption01 said:
Got ice cold air and heat in mine now :woot:

That's for rich a$$ :afro: rite there hahaha I'm a broke :afro: so mime will just be insulated and have fans to blow on me lol

I live between two ******hoods, and my neighborhood is getting pretty dark real quick. Anyway, all I have is a 24'x24' garage. It needs paint and some trim pieces, but I can still build junk in it. I'll get an outside picture of da hood tomorrow but for now heres the inside and the buggy I'm building. I try to keep it as unorganized as possibl so its harder for the meth heads to steal my ****!

Attachments

• IMG_20130913_225639.jpg
    IMG_20130913_225639.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 137
Nuts said:
I live between two ******hoods, and my neighborhood is getting pretty dark real quick. Anyway, all I have is a 24'x24' garage. It needs paint and some trim pieces, but I can still build junk in it. I'll get an outside picture of da hood tomorrow but for now heres the inside and the buggy I'm building. I try to keep it as unorganized as possibl so its harder for the meth heads to steal my ****!

Having it apart like that will let them steal a rockwell and sweet tires quick like. :****:

Nuts said:
I figured if somebody can load up a steering Rockwell with two 44" boggers bolted to it they can have the :****:

I can just see that setup on one of their hoopties on 26" wheels in the front and rocks in the rear.

Anyone have any suggestions on company's that build metal buildings?? Looking to build a 30x30 in SC

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Pic from one night last week that I though was cool. My shop is just a 18x30 but fits well with the back yard I have living in the city. Hope to get back out to the country one day.

aduda7a3.jpg

Dirt work for my shop starts next week. I'll post progress here if y'all are interested. It is going to be a 30x40 with a 12x40 awning on the east side. Front 12x12 barrel door and a rear 8x8 barrel door. Can't wait!

I need a little more info. At the moment it will have 12 foot walls. I plan to install a 2 post lift. I have read several times that a 14 ft shop is necessary?

Why? With a 15 foot peak, shouldn't I be able to work on most anything that a 9-10k lift will hold?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2