• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of your shops/garages/specs

I don't even have my shop wired yet and have already figured out a 20x24 is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to small lol. Of course, given my small piece of land, I was limited as to how big I could build. I was gonna wire it the week I had off from work around xmas, but blew all that money on a couple AR15's. A family owned electrician business friend came over this past weekend and looked it over and I'll be ordering all the stuff from him within the next week or two…then I may start looking at air compressors too.

New shop going up 40x60 with 40x20 open area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 143
Re: Re: Pics of your shops/garages/specs

Just finished mine this year. Grew out of my 25x25 carport style after 10 years. The building itself is 28x48, 12'6" ceiling ,and both shed roofs cover 16x27. I also relocated the carport building adjacent to the new structure.

Exterior pics

va5ezave.jpg

ymyza5e4.jpg

7arysemy.jpg

etesy6ys.jpg

jy5yhepe.jpg

y9a8u5yv.jpg

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

Interior pics

tazupy2a.jpg

2u8upagu.jpg

vabe3uda.jpg

5avegudy.jpg

a2ejeze2.jpg

6uqy9agy.jpg

4uzajyny.jpg

getabe8a.jpg

ty6e2e2u.jpg

dyge6eza.jpg

Her is the interior of the old building. Now used for toy/buggy storage and full stick tubing and sheet metal.

upe4araz.jpg

huvy4u3u.jpg

u9ude6y8.jpg

va2yhy4a.jpg

u8aqatuz.jpg

... then I built this for the boys using the existing 25x25 slab from old footprint, plus an area for me and the wife to enjoy the festivities.

Added few more yards to give a compete half court.

su8ybasu.jpg

Our spectator area
ume6ype7.jpg

a9y4utem.jpg

With swing set for the youngest. .
qa4ype4a.jpg

This structure was built around a 24x8 cargo box , which I keep my yard equipment in. ..

ajy4a5aj.jpg

View from the deck of the house. You can just see the ridge cap of my new shop between the shed and swing set.

pe6uba4y.jpg

View from swing set, of entire garage area

avu2ebej.jpg

Thanks fellas, two long years now finally time to build some rigs again. Soon to add two more sheds, another 16x27 to right of RV, and a 12x24 to right of old white metal building. Also a lift, in first bay next to man door and a chassis table in center work area, (on casters and having forklift pockets so can relocate to shed if needed).

Mine is a 30x 42. two 10x 10 doors and one 12 x 12 with a 16' eve in the center. It sucks having such a small workspace, but it does force me to have a faster turn around on building stuff for people since I have no room for anything. Hopefully next year I will build a 50 x 100 so I can have a dedicated room for a mill and my lathe
26860_111835112176456_3330195_n.jpg

000_0065.jpg

New additions to the shop...

Danmar 10g sym lift...finally

tavamuny.jpg

Air/hydr setup on my jd2 bender

HF roll bender with swag wings and power roller outfit

Swag shop press brake

Northern tool small parts bender

Miller Diversion 185 tig machine

I like the hell outta that red Taco! And that green/black buggy! And that badass pad! You pretty much got the perfect damn man-pad setup! flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem drool drool drool

Thanks Jd. The toy belongs to a friend of mine, just finishing up a few minor details. Tube work and bed taper/bob was done by RIDES in Conover NC. Definitely a sweet ride, stock v6, trans, atlas, hp60, 14b, 40 tsl; kicker is power windows, locks, and A/C! Puts my buggy to shame for comfort, hot or cold. ..

mcutler said:
Thanks Jd. The toy belongs to a friend of mine, just finishing up a few minor details. Tube work and bed taper/bob was done by RIDES in Conover NC. Definitely a sweet ride, stock v6, trans, atlas, hp60, 14b, 40 tsl; kicker is power windows, locks, and A/C! Puts my buggy to shame for comfort, hot or cold. ..

Creature comforts are wayyy underrated by many! I miss my warm/cool/dry enclosed cab! I used to have basically the "weenie" version of that red taco lol. The yota I have now is basically a buggy. I don't ride much during the summer months now. Too flipping hot/dusty molaugh

3rz 4cyl, D44 front/stock rear, stock t-case which sucked ass, etc. But was quite capable to still be moderately streetable. Anyway, that red one is prolly one of my favorite Taco's I've seen to date! Thing is CLEAN!

muleskinner said:

That's a beaut! I'm assuming 12' at the eaves, cause the pitch looks way up there?
This is about the size I wanna start with. You doing this yourself?
Dang I gotta find me an acre in Shelby county...

Re: Re: Re: Pics of your shops/garages/specs

LandSpeeder said:
That's a beaut! I'm assuming 12' at the eaves, cause the pitch looks way up there?
This is about the size I wanna start with. You doing this yourself?
Dang I gotta find me an acre in Shelby county...

You need one taller than 12', gotta have that tall stripper pole for them experienced dancers when we throw a shop warming party!!!