• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

play day 1-25-14

Had lots of fun and my gf had a really good time as well. Funny thing is as soon as I got home my TC jammed in neutral.

Had lots of fun and my gf had a really good time as well. Funny thing is as soon as I got home my TC jammed in neutral.

Well, it was good to have met you both...

and a good thing it waited until you got home to act up...

here is a pic of you early in the day...

JU4A1949.jpg

Some Pics of the day...

Here are a few random pics from yesterday's run...

and look Kev... some of you not needing a push... :fawkdancesmiley:

JU4A1872.jpg

JU4A1875.jpg

JU4A1884.jpg

JU4A1898.jpg

JU4A1903.jpg

JU4A1907.jpg

JU4A1939.jpg

JU4A1949-1.jpg

Killer Pics Dusty! :awesomework: Some really good shots of everyone! I see why you do photography for a side gig...:cool:

When you're 100ft into a trail, and you get a smile like this---
JU4A1949.jpg

Or a look like that...
JU4A1907.jpg

you KNOW it's gonna be a good day in the woods! :cheer:

If the pics are that good the video is going to have to be amazing... no pressure mike.... once again, what a great day!:awesomework:

Killer Pics Dusty! :awesomework: Some really good shots of everyone! I see why you do photography for a side gig...:cool:
If the pics are that good the video is going to have to be amazing... no pressure mike.... once again, what a great day!:awesomework:

Thanks guys... I wish I would have taken more video... the couple that I did take I will post up later... Watching them, reminds me why I do still photography instead of video.. hahaha it shows every twitch or movement in video, unless using more expensive anti-motion rigs... but still fun!! :)

Video...

OK.. so here is a short video I tossed together real quick of all the footage that I took.

There wasn't much... maybe next time I will take more along with the stills.

Sorry for all the movement, I was trying to hold as still as I could in my old age. :haha:

It is in 1080p, so if you have a fast enough connection to watch it in HD you can...

anyway... here it is... I hope it works...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4wYvpFGlyQ[/YT]

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85226369?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>