• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pro Rock Stock Class XJ Build

Are you running a stock pitman arm or a drop one? I need to replace mine and do not know what to use.
I have a 2in drop xj arm from Rubicon express.But it limits my Steering angle with the full width axle. IT will be coming off this weekend for a 99 to 04 WJ arm. Longer center to center so I can get the most angle possible.some say it's a direct swap some say you have to file out the a few keyways. I want to put a J20 drop arm on it. But the only company selling them is out of stock.

I have a 2in drop xj arm from Rubicon express.But it limits my Steering angle with the full width axle. IT will be coming off this weekend for a 99 to 04 WJ arm. Longer center to center so I can get the most angle possible.some say it's a direct swap some say you have to file out the a few keyways. I want to put a J20 drop arm on it. But the only company selling them is out of stock.
I know on the SD60 swapped xj's the arm to get is the FSJ arms. Any of the wagoneer or J truck arms are the way to go.

Climbed one of the big hills ar the park this weekend.Nice to finally climb it.But broke something in the jk tcase. Front will pull in 4high but not 4low

Snapchat-754130898.jpg
Broke the JK 241 really good. Time to save up for an atlas

caught wind that you are thinking about building something else? any updates on this?
Want to start a business building fabricated 9ins.Trying to buy in big with 40 05+ super duty axles to cut up and build fronts or sell regeared and stripped.I doubt it sells.Noboby will pay 10k plus for a beat up xj
Snapchat-2022768594.jpg

I'm sure you've looked into it, but for all new/higher end builds the Dana "ultimate 60" Cs are cheap, and 1000x less labor than cutting up junkyard axles. Just a thought.

I'm sure you've looked into it, but for all new/higher end builds the Dana "ultimate 60" Cs are cheap, and 1000x less labor than cutting up junkyard axles. Just a thought.
I have and I will definitely use them at some point.Was looking at using everything from the 60 I could. If I could sell a Gearworks 10HP center with 35 spline axle for 4500 to 5k I think they would sell.Plus with the new 40 spline 1550 being cheaper to get now the upgrades are endless. Gearworks does sells a 2in 45 spline spool now days.

Latest posts