• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "COPPERHEAD"

68568aee.jpg

longest build in Paola history :****:

its like you planned it out, then had a timeline, and then didnt try to finish it on a trailer going 85mph towards an event :woot:

looks great I honestly cant wait to see vid of you rolling it. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
longest build in Paola history :****:

its like you planned it out, then had a timeline, and then didnt try to finish it on a trailer going 85mph towards an event :woot:

looks great I honestly cant wait to see vid of you rolling it. :flipoff1:

Ha ya It is taking alot longer then I wanted but its worth doing it right the first time and painting it the first time ;D

Ya im not to worried about rolling it it will happen sooner or later, I just hope I dont drive into a wall at 40 :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
and then didnt try to finish it on a trailer going 85mph towards an event :woot:

I thought that was how all builds got finished.......you mean there's another way :wtflol:? You get lots of flashemifyougotem wrenching on the trailer while going down the road :flipoff1:.

Can't wait to see the money shots of this thing! Low rider jeeps are cool.

Blase said:
I thought that was how all builds got finished.......you mean there's another way :wtflol:? You get lots of flashemifyougotem wrenching on the trailer while going down the road :flipoff1:.

Can't wait to see the money shots of this thing! Low rider jeeps are cool.
Ask wyatt about the flashemifyougotem on the way home for our first wheelin trip going 70. Chick driving topless passed up so we caught up. they are on the Paola 3.0 vid if you can get wyatt to bring it out. I still need a copy.

If you live within the Paola city limits you are not allow to paint, prep or wire **** properly until the third trip out. Ben is the only one that has done it and he still don't fit in :flipoff1:

Bones said:
If you live within the Paola city limits you are not allow to paint, prep or wire **** properly until the third trip out. Ben is the only one that has done it and he still don't fit in :flipoff1:

I had to move two states away to circumvent that City Ordinance. :dblthumb:

As for Paola 3.0. In total I have made over 10 copies of that ****, and somehow no one has a copy anymore. **** I dont even think I have a copy anymore.

None the less nudie chick was pretty classic. BJ Allen, and Chis Sommers came down to my place a year or so ago and we were on 59 (Southwest Frwy) here in Houston, and we passed a hot ass black chick who was changing shirts like she was going from one job to the next and had them titties hanging out. She was quick to cover up though, unlike Missouri chick who put on a show!!!

Where did you get the switch panel. That is almost exactly what I want. Or did you make it. If so where did you get the stuff

I got it through http://www.frontpanelexpress.com
You download a program and design it the way you want it then you send the file to them and they cut it out for you. They do a awesome job. My panel was like 75 bucks. Then I got all my leds, breakers and toggles from delcity

Looks good, I like the tube work overhead. Can you send me the info for that seat dealer? Hope to start a build thread on mine soon. Gotta take it to JKH533's shop for the tube work and welding. Hope it doesn't end up like his rig. loller.gif

Well I spent all evening driving the jeep around and giving rides. It rides awesome. I honestly didnt expect it to ride as good as it does. I was jumping it,hitting big wash out's and it just soaked it all up. No one could believe how well it rode. It will be a blast in the dunes. I really only used mid range. Low was really low and will be great for places like disney but mid range it where its at. Pulls stupid hard in mid range as well. The stock master cylinder did not cut it so im going to upgrade to a dodge 2500 master cylinder. I did do a couple small little climbs and suspension acted great the whole time. Steering felt good even at speed, never felt twitchy. I still have a couple bugs to work out but overall im very happy.
2010-09-27185652.jpg

2010-09-27185625.jpg

2010-09-27185609.jpg

Wheelbase is 112", No I really wouldnt change anything besides some day rear ORI;s and synthetic line on my winch.